How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Over at Charleston Heights earlier, giving the Forum Office the once over and catching up on some IT stuff. Also checked out the roof studio, and found a nice corner...….

Yesterday I was at the beach and just popped a bikini shot - no editing and no windlight for this one!

SL21.png

SL25.png

SL26.png

• Like 23

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Sort of, but you're going to have to fight @Catrie and @Zeta Vandyke over her. =P

oh hi.  I may look all cute and stuff, but I've learned a few things from our resident loveable, bloodthirsty Swede.  In other words, I'll cut anyone that gets between me and mine.  😁

C_054.12.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 8

55 minutes ago, Catrie said:

oh hi.  I may look all cute and stuff, but I've learned a few things from our resident loveable, bloodthirsty Swede.  In other words, I'll cut anyone that gets between me and mine.  😁

C_054.12.png

Are you guys selling seats for the match?

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Catrie said:

Correction: I don't feel so loved.

:'(

...Can I at least watch? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, EllieNewell said:

So YOU'RE the Peacemaker???????? Hmmmmmm.

Of the three of us, definitely.  The other two are quite bloodthirsty.    I just tell them who they need to kill.  lol

• Like 1

My final post of pics today...……

So Salty and I hung out at the beach on duty for a while. We got the usual gags from the guys but none of them figured out we were more than sisters......haha!  ;)

Then when we got home we just chilled for a while in the basket...…..  A good days work. Poor old Belinda never got a look in today...….but don't feel sorry for her, it's her own fault.

SL37.png

SL36.png

SL35.png

• Like 24