How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Happy Hump Day to Everyone!     Hope you get enough Humps and Bumps for the middle of the week.   Been playing with setting up bodies and clothes that fit.   This year on 4/20, will be grand opening after two years of building and learning curves, I'm sure some of those curves where sharp corners.    

This is a nice red leather outfit from COX.  

AJinRedCOX1.jpg

• Like 19

On 1/10/2022 at 10:00 PM, Bagnu said:

Toy Secretary Toy Burleque.png

Are you using a Genus head on her? Reminds me of when I was using the Genus Strong primarily... I occasionally pop in world with it still, even with the two Lelutka heads I have. Whatever, I feel flattered just staring at her... eyes. LOL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

Are you using a Genus head on her? Reminds me of when I was using the Genus Strong primarily... I occasionally pop in world with it still, even with the two Lelutka heads I have. Whatever, I feel flattered just staring at her... eyes. LOL

Thanks!!! It's the Genus free strong head!!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

At Lost Gardens of Apollo *Historic Build*  This was one of my favourite regions to visit during my early years in SL. Nice that Linden Lab brought it back to grid.

20022-01-13_Apollo.thumb.jpg.1d01a4dee47cba86985b904e1b315987.jpg

Why is the place always empty now? It's so very beautiful isn't it?  My favourite part is the bridge to nowhere and the ethereal pools. Did you use the shared environment lighting setting - your avatar looks lovely, the lighting is extra nice. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Why is the place always empty now? It's so very beautiful isn't it?  My favourite part is the bridge to nowhere and the ethereal pools. Did you use the shared environment lighting setting - your avatar looks lovely, the lighting is extra nice. 

The place still looks very beautiful. There is seldom anybody there nowadays. Reasons might be that the small shops are not active anymore. And no dances are arranged anymore on the dance floor - however there is music stream playing still and there are some couple dances available.

For the lighting I used the shared environment setting. In many places there are also some local lights, white and colored ones which give nice effect on clothes which use materials (like the dress used). I did some slight post processing on the image - for exposure and colour. Anyway the shared environment lighting looks very nice even without any post processing.

• Like 6