How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Cool VL Viewer uses the OLD v1 viewer interface. I think Henri branched off the main development thread when the Lab was experimenting with User Interfaces. The v2.0 LL viewer really disliked by at least half the users. Later versions of LL went back to a more like V1.0 UI but kept stuff users and Lab had liked. After the recovery from V2.0 UI the Lab has stuck with a fairly consistent UI.

Firestorm has provided multiple UIs for their viewer. It has been a long time since I switched FS' UI to the old v1 style, but I think it is still possible, which would let you have a similar UI on both Cool and FS.

Black Dragon is NiranV's personal UI made to suit NiranV. Niran is not concerned with popularity. So Niran is not making the viewer more like LL's or FS' viewer to make the change over easier. But Niran has made the rendering and rendering features in BD the best around.

Nal-Dance_Paradise-FS_003.thumb.jpg.b046a1e79c28052af473e58093439eaf.jpg

I don't mind the differences at all. I'll admit I haven't used BD's poser feature much yet. But the way it renders lighting for photos is awesome... when I use BD, I don't PP as much as I do with photos taken while on other viewers.

• Like 3