How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I finally said heck with it and grabbed a second setup for my Femboy avatars (I like the Freya+V-Tech setup but there's more options for the Lara+V-Tech) and nabbed one of the outfits that had caught my eye and that only came in a version for the new, secondary setup.

MaitrAtra_001.thumb.jpg.46d09923c57de7eb13f96525c608f726.jpg

I rather like the result!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

So I finally said heck with it and grabbed a second setup for my Femboy avatars (I like the Freya+V-Tech setup but there's more options for the Lara+V-Tech) and nabbed one of the outfits that had caught my eye and that only came in a version for the new, secondary setup.

MaitrAtra_001.thumb.jpg.46d09923c57de7eb13f96525c608f726.jpg

I rather like the result!

Dark color avatars on dark backgrounds are hard to see. Since this thread is about the "Avatar" more than the art of the picture... I'll suggest another shot in a different setting.

And I am suggesting. These aren't rules for the thread. If dark on dark is your thing, go for it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Dark color avatars on dark backgrounds are hard to see. Since this thread is about the "Avatar" more than the art of the picture... I'll suggest another shot in a different setting.

And I am suggesting. These aren't rules for the thread. If dark on dark is your thing, go for it.

That darkness has more to do with the EEP setting that was in use than the background. That's the inside of the Bozeman Barn.

I do keep forgetting not everyone is as light sensitive as I am.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Dark color avatars on dark backgrounds are hard to see. Since this thread is about the "Avatar" more than the art of the picture... I'll suggest another shot in a different setting

I have noticed more than once, what looks fine when in world, will look way to dark later in the pictures.

• Like 1