How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Aedan Charron said:

Thank you!  That's a beautiful and well thought out place you have there and the interior decorations are complete and first class.  I swear I didn't touch anything - not even the doors but I did cam in ad get creator names and oh...happened to notice the cake gone.  I swear it wasn't me  😄

cake gone_4k.jpg

Like you saw from mine pic ...i ate that cake, thats why it is missing :D .

No need to fear touch or use there things - it is public place, not actual home,i t is free to visit and all items are  PG. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vihmakass said:

Like you saw from mine pic ...i ate that cake, thats why it is missing :D .

No need to fear touch or use there things - it is public place, not actual home,i t is free to visit and all items are  PG. 

Did you lick the plate that clean too? 😄  (and thank you - I was wondering if you rented it out)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Aedan Charron said:

Thank you!  That's a beautiful and well thought out place you have there and the interior decorations are complete and first class.  I swear I didn't touch anything - not even the doors but I did cam in ad get creator names and oh...happened to notice the cake gone.  I swear it wasn't me  😄

cake gone_4k.jpg

She's didn't mind the camming; but if you don't mind me saying: I like her camera better. :) 

• Haha 2

I'm struggling to keep up with my sisters, as we all try to improve, but (some of) the new Truth Hairs are just what we were looking for. And obviously more shoes, and now the shoulder dropper mentioned elsewhere in the forum.

Me at Burrows, and clubbing earlier. After an outfit makeover.

SL121.jpg

SL123.jpg

Edited by CordeliaDeVere
  • Like 32

After several evenings of fussing around with the Catwa Freya head, getting frustrated, and then putting it back in inventory, I've decided to give it a more thorough try-out.  I'm using the BOM option with it. I think I'm pretty happy with the shape for it now.  I don't worry quite as much about maintaining a look I had previously, as hoping that I've changed it enough so that combined with the skin I use, it won't look too much like anyone else.   (And I decided to dress up a bit today :) )

1100314783_20300531WitchwoodatDesolate_004cropped.thumb.jpg.33c242f08d067b9f6b024e9f2f1783b5.jpg

• Like 37

3 minutes ago, Moira Timmerman said:

After several evenings of fussing around with the Catwa Freya head, getting frustrated, and then putting it back in inventory, I've decided to give it a more thorough try-out.  I'm using the BOM option with it. I think I'm pretty happy with the shape for it now.  I don't worry quite as much about maintaining a look I had previously, as hoping that I've changed it enough so that combined with the skin I use, it won't look too much like anyone else.   (And I decided to dress up a bit today :) )

1100314783_20300531WitchwoodatDesolate_004cropped.thumb.jpg.33c242f08d067b9f6b024e9f2f1783b5.jpg

You always look classy, Moira. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

". . .  For I have learned
To look on nature, not as in the hour
Of thoughtless youth; but hearing oftentimes
The still, sad music of humanity,
Nor harsh nor grating, though of ample power
To chasten and subdue. And I have felt
A presence that disturbs me with the joy
Of elevated thoughts; a sense sublime
Of something far more deeply interfused,
Whose dwelling is the light of setting suns,
And the round ocean, and the living air,
And the blue sky, and in the mind of man:
A motion and a spirit, that impels
All thinking things, all objects of all thought,
And rolls through all things."
(William Wordsworth, Lines Composed a Few Miles Above Tintern Abbey, 1798)

Sad-Still-Music-(Night)-Blank.thumb.png.d44caaa8359cc9605d50cd28465a3b67.png

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1