How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

27 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Well, and families have different levels of resemblance.

Me and my brother looked like total strangers, he had dark hair, brown eyes tanned skin ( mediterranean look) i had dark brown hair, blue eyes and white skin (northern look) and different facial structure.

(*We both know who our mother is but.. i wouldn't bet on who is the father. :D)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

For you, perhaps.  That's not how I work things.  We're all "siblings", so there's going to be family resemblance.  The two on the far ends were deliberately clones; the one on the far right is an exact clone, and the redhead just has a different haircolor and skin.  They're very publicly me, so I saw no need to differentiate other than the minimal areas where I felt like it.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't critique.

Your world  your imagination. I just didn't understand the why. 
The family resemblance clearified it.

entirely different character

/me raises hand

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

Me and my brother looked like total strangers, he had dark hair, brown eyes tanned skin ( mediterranean look) i had dark brown hair, blue eyes and white skin (northern look) and different facial structure.

(*We both know who our mother is but.. i wouldn't bet on who is the father. :D)

I have a cousin who always looked a little different from his family. Recently he took an Ancestry DNA test, and didn't find anyone on his Father's side when he got the list of potential cousins.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't critique.

Your world  your imagination. I just didn't understand the why. 
The family resemblance clearified it.

/me raises hand

Yes, I've read your blog and I enjoy reading about your adventures :)  You definitely have a diversified group of alts, and it works beautifully for your SL :)

• Like 3

Just now, Ayeleeon said:

I have a cousin who always looked a little different from his family. Recently he took an Ancestry DNA test, and didn't find anyone on his Father's side when he got the list of potential cousins.

Ikr. well these things happen actually i know a story from some years back about a dude who was raising 5 kids and thought they were his.. until DNA results came out and none of them was.

(*My brother actually has my fathers side characteristics , i got mothers side and look more like my grand father. But still never take things for granted unless you have a DNA test! )

AnxiousImperfectBallpython-small.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Just for Tomm

Demon_007

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

Summoned the spirit of Baron Salamander, and TPed to Drune Giger. 

DruneGiger-JFranz-BDinLinux-14Jan2022_001.jpg

DruneGigerCity_CloudLake-JFranz-12Jan2022_001.jpg

1 hour ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

Just a Quiet night at home in my La-Z-Demon Easy chair 

Untitled.png

34 minutes ago, Vanessa Amethyst said:

Standard human skin fancy makeup Demon costume.. is it safe to call this "DemonFace"  trying my own claw at succubus (skimpiest thing I have ever worn in SL)

4c71ef0ab9ac43168f1797176a26002a.png

Loving the demon/drow avis!

• Like 7