How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 8/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

A totally unartsie snap of me taking a bit of a break from setting up my new kitchen.

Why did no one tell me? This house decorating thing is hard work!

I'm also coming to realize that 1) my new house is HUGE, 2) I don't own nearly enough in the way of furnishings, and 3) my copious and spacious kitchen cupboards are conspicuous by the absence of food, plates, and cutlery, and pots and pans and stuff. I'll either have to buy some of this stuff, or fill them with, oh, I don't know . . . spare body parts?

Gotta give it some thought.

Also, 4) why the hell didn't I hire a contractor and interior decorator?

Kitchen-Makeover-Blank.thumb.png.723f015121d885040985982455f27f61.png

Give it enough time. You’ll have fun AND suddenly find yourself struggling with deciding where to fit things.

And then... you’ll have to move. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
because too much gerunding.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you!

The hair is a funny thing. It's actually a hair style for men, which I bought cheap at one of the weekend sales things -- The Saturday Sale, I think -- for use with the male shape and body I have for photographs. But when it came around to unpacking it a day or so later, I forgot that it was for men, and tried it on. I quickly realized my mistake but thought it looked pretty darned good.

So . . . now it's my hair!

Well, personally, I am fully on board with girls with short hair. :)

• Like 4

Just trying out some new things I bought for my rez day tomorrow.  My favorite is the hair, the moon necklaces and the ring that practically matches the bracelet which was a gift.  I need to get the correct color of lipstick...and the eyes are an almost freebie I am trying out but I thought they were cool.

Snapshot_137 (2).png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 27