How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 minutes ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

I got drug to that years and years ago. Was across 4 sims, and I could barely move. Took far too long to shop, so I gave up and have never been back, lol.

Now that I recall, though, I did try another time and despite several attempts could not even get in.~

Catrie has a strategy! I'm going to see if I can't scout it out and demo without actually going!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I just love that floofy little dog you have there. ❤️

24 minutes ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

Looks like a Corgi. :)

It's a Corgi I got from MishMish during The Saturday Sale

Also, my "strategy" is to get all the demos from the group, make a specific folder for the Hair fair and put them all in there.  Try all the demos on, delete the ones I don't want, then keep the ones I do until I can purchase them. If I can't afford to get them, during the fair,  I have them in a folder to get at a later date. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Gregorian Chant said:

Feeling cute, might delete later.

cutiepie.png

please don't.  Love the look... and btw, what skin is that?  I love how 'unhostile' he looks -- too many guys look like they want to hurt someone... my boy toy needs this skin and maybe to steal other aspects of this look. Not every boy needs to look like an assassin with blisters on both feet.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

Thank you Caerolle. It's on sale today at WitchCraft http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zerelia/36/204/634

Thanks! :)

I went though most of the places I found via in-world search, which was not as many as I expected. So, today I went to MP, and there were 150,000 hits!!!! Over 1500 pages with 100/page, OMG!!!

This is why I really struggle with shopping in SL. Hopefully other people find it easier than I do.~

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Caerolle Llewellyn said:

Thanks! :)

I went though most of the places I found via in-world search, which was not as many as I expected. So, today I went to MP, and there were 150,000 hits!!!! Over 1500 pages with 100/page, OMG!!!

This is why I really struggle with shopping in SL. Hopefully other people find it easier than I do.~

I've struggled myself a bit with certain things I've wanted for my avatar, most of the time I'm pretty good with finding stuff. There was this one hair though, that I really wanted, and couldn't find anywhere, luckily I was pointed in a direction by lovely people here on the forum, and now I have it. I hope me saying this will encourage you to seek help, if you need it ;)

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Lixingke Kujisawa said:

I've struggled myself a bit with certain things I've wanted for my avatar, most of the time I'm pretty good with finding stuff. There was this one hair though, that I really wanted, and couldn't find anywhere, luckily I was pointed in a direction by lovely people here on the forum, and now I have it. I hope me saying this will encourage you to seek help, if you need it ;)

Yes, am also looking for a good undercut to go with my new ‘edgy tattooed girl’ look, lol. I am dreading that effort too!

Maybe I should start a new thread on tips for finding stuff in SL in general, and for specific items...

• Like 4