How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Talli... awesome 👏🏻 love this pose and your hair... credit?

The hair is  Rezology  Body  Unknown, The  pose  is  called  shy-ground-sit1, not  really  sure how I got it . It is transfer though so I sent you one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A while ago an older SL friend pointed me at a flickr group called "Second Life (Mouselook) - What it's like to be me"

Oh well, in the end I had to do it...….. what to wear took longer than taking the picture...……..Pfffft!

The group tends to be mostly adult stuff, which isn't my thing, but there are a few fully clothed mouselooks……… 👀

SL05.png

• Like 20

So, it's my 5 year Rez Day.  I wanted to do something with a big, grandiose gown, but I couldn't find one that I just HAD to have. 😛  I was browsing in Moon Amore, as they have a couple of dresses like that, and came across this one with a bird cage in it.  I decided I'd rather do a sort of Steampunk Lolita thing instead. 

A Little Birdie Told Me...

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Catrie said:

So, it's my 5 year Rez Day.  I wanted to do something with a big, grandiose gown, but I couldn't find one that I just HAD to have. 😛  I was browsing in Moon Amore, as they have a couple of dresses like that, and came across this one with a bird cage in it.  I decided I'd rather do a sort of Steampunk Lolita thing instead. 

A Little Birdie Told Me...

Happy Rez day!

• Like 10