Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

Return of the Playboy Bunny

Β Β  Got some new bunny stuff at Fameshed X and the Humpday Sale, so... Meow?

• Like 26

1 hour ago, Eva Knoller said:

Does anyone know of a sim with an urbanish, downtown feel, but not grungy?

Well-done, and non-grungy urban is difficult to find.

The best I know is probably Mopire City, which is very slick and clean (no grunge in sight here!), but also very nicely built up.

Virtual Soho and the adjoining Virtual Chelsea Hotel are a bit old-fashioned, but not bad: Tali uses it quite a bit for backdrops, and I've used it a few times.

New Berlin, which is actually a sort of training and staging sim for German newbies, has some nice bits.

For a sort of small city urbanish feel, try The Come Up and Zimminy: it's feels like a small to midsized urban environment to me.

There are some really nicely done Asian urban sims: Rieri Town in Tokyo (G-rated, very neat and clean), End Street (A-rated; dark and a little grungy). Tokyo Street is now gone, sadly, but Kowloons Gate (Hong Kong) is a very nice one that's been around forever: it's a very atmospheric and colourful night sim. (Not for the claustrophobic, however: it's a rabbit warren).

I'm always looking for nice urban spots! I'll be interested to hear if anyone has good suggestions!

• Thanks 4

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well-done, and non-grungy urban is difficult to find.

The best I know is probably Mopire City, which is very slick and clean (no grunge in sight here!), but also very nicely built up.

Virtual Soho and the adjoining Virtual Chelsea Hotel are a bit old-fashioned, but not bad: Tali uses it quite a bit for backdrops, and I've used it a few times.

New Berlin, which is actually a sort of training and staging sim for German newbies, has some nice bits.

For a sort of small city urbanish feel, try The Come Up and Zimminy: it's feels like a small to midsized urban environment to me.

There are some really nicely done Asian urban sims: Rieri Town in Tokyo (G-rated, very neat and clean), End Street (A-rated; dark and a little grungy). Tokyo Street is now gone, sadly, but Kowloons Gate (Hong Kong) is a very nice one that's been around forever: it's a very atmospheric and colourful night sim. (Not for the claustrophobic, however: it's a rabbit warren).

I'm always looking for nice urban spots! I'll be interested to hear if anyone has good suggestions!

you realize Mopire and Rierri are part of the same sim cluster?Β 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

you realize Mopire and Rierri are part of the same sim cluster?Β 

Lol did I know that?

Probably not: I've never approached one from the other!

• Haha 1

Long day today -Β  with lot of fun...so here I fly...eee...roll toward mine bed.

Β 

Rolling to dreams

Β 

• Like 25

Aaargh ... Hurry up, inner peace ! I don't have all damn day long .... >:/

HL_132.thumb.png.3a3a039083e6dd08f522d5cf8fa536f0.pngHL_133.thumb.png.297079d19038e6014a8c84962c95d997.png

• Like 19
  • Haha 4

Trying weird stuff , listening to the sounds of the sea and meeting some girls who said i look like Keanu Reeves

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_003.png

• Like 19

23 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Arts and Leisure II

(Probably inspired a little bit by the Hangars Liquides thread. Or maybe not.)

PS. "Arts and Leisure I" is actually in the "What does your SL home look like?"Β  thread in GD.

Β 

Arts-and-Leisure-II-Blank.png

are you trying to summon Maddy.....be careful with that : )

Josephine

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

are you trying to summon Maddy.....be careful with that : )

Josephine

Well, I'm burning money, and Maddy is notoriously unmercenary and anti-materialistic.

Now, were I sending the sweet, sweet smell of charred avatar her way . . . I'd have reason to worry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

It's been 37c here today. Not good, because we don't have aircon....it's not common in UK houses, and I had to go into the city, and the local trains are not aircon'd either.

So I took refuge in a store for a while, and met some friends for lunch in a place which had aircon...…...

So I found a winter sim and popped a photo...….. soon be winter!!!!! Β 9_9

Β 

SL06.png

• Like 22