The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The shoes are the entire reason i got mesh feet

I can understand why a guy might not want to bother with mesh, but as a girl I can't even imagine going back to system feet.

• Like 2

Surprisingly, many men don't want to have the default SL paddles at the ends of their legs ;) 

I recently put in a request on behalf of all us freaky boys who love to wear heels, for Slink to make a high-heeled foot for men. The reply I received was positive: it's on the to-do list already, and I couldn't be happier about that. Since most heeled footwear these days is made for Slink High or Maitreya Lara, those of us guys who love to wear heels have been edged out of that style, unless we want to buy the Maitreya body and the V-Tech flat-chest 'boi' mod for it. Some have done that, but I like to retain Skell's broad shoulders and overall blokeishness, even when he's wearing makeup and six-inch heels like these:

heelsbaby.thumb.jpg.df006203cc160bb239cdb421f76a18a9.jpg

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Surprisingly, many men don't want to have the default SL paddles at the ends of their legs ;) 

I recently put in a request on behalf of all us freaky boys who love to wear heels, for Slink to make a high-heeled foot for men. The reply I received was positive: it's on the to-do list already, and I couldn't be happier about that. Since most heeled footwear these days is made for Slink High or Maitreya Lara, those of us guys who love to wear heels have been edged out of that style, unless we want to buy the Maitreya body and the V-Tech flat-chest 'boi' mod for it. Some have done that, but I like to retain Skell's broad shoulders and overall blokeishness, even when he's wearing makeup and six-inch heels like these:

heelsbaby.thumb.jpg.df006203cc160bb239cdb421f76a18a9.jpg

I adore a "bloke" in makeup and heels (ala Eddie Izzard, sigh)

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

@Skell Dagger has that chair ever rezzed yet? =~.^=

It rezzed about a millisecond after I clicked to delete the damn thing! I'd just spent about 20 minutes fiddling with the positioning of both sections so they were perfectly aligned with my pose, so I was buggered if I was going to re-rez and re-shoot!

Today's look: leather, latex, and heels.

Show%20me%20your%20teeth.jpg

Credits

Coat: ZED - Distressed Black Goth Leather Coat
Hair: Ayashi - Nobuko Hair (male - black)
Piercings: Cerberus Xing - Deepforge Chains (silver)
Collar: RealEvil - Predator Collar
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Celestial Eyes (earth pack)
Pants: Sn@tch - Lowrise Latex leggings (dark)
Boots: Pixelfashion - Devil Boots (black)
Belt: Lapointe & Bastchild - S'Wear "Death" Skull Belt (black)
Skin applier: Swallow - Martin (ivory)
Brows: Avi-Glam - LOGO Eyebrows
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Body: Slink - Physique Male
Hands: Slink - Dynamic Hands Male (Bento)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 10

Not me, but an alt. She was upgraded with more summer clothes and shoes. I think I must have the wedge sandals on Marianne too.

Sandals: ::MA:: Wedge Sandals "Kiwi"

Dress :::KC::: Aisha Dress

LOTS of great colors and patterns. Only thing was that I found that underwear appliers on underwear layers show through on the sides. I got a C-string from the MP that is basically a strip or patch. This dress is so easy to upskirt.

Very simple pictures, low to medium laptop, not a gamer.

face.jpg

summer dress collage.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 10

More alts! Nice summerwear. I finally found a tanktop from Cold5915e8b1465ba_summercollage.jpg.47c0c2d0ed77e567132ba6a2553e7575.jpg Ash that fit Signature Gianni. A new release, the older clothes in the store does not have a nice fit. No alpha mask used on the torso. The shorts needed some alpha. Shorts from Lapointe & Bastchild, this months TMD.

Sandals, male leather "Madrigal" 5915e8a742558_Ribbet2collage.jpg.85720c19958db7f6c21dc73da44e0c43.jpg

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.