• Announcements

    • Xiola Linden

      The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

      We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Guest

The VaNiTy ThReAd

7,648 posts in this topic

Someone had to get one started. 

Be the first one on the block to post your vanity!  Photos are mandatory!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest this thread is moved to the 'Your Avatar' section of the forum .. :P

ETA : Ohwhatthewhatever...

Wilhiam4.png

This picture is the base of my badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Keli Kyrie wrote:

Ok then. I have one where I am wearing your T-Shirt. :smileytongue:

AAAven4.JPG


 

 

 

 

I haven't seen that shirt (or you) since HippieStock!  Both look great!

PS Welcome back Keli.  You were missed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, it should be moved over there...really surprised Suspiria didn't start one. :smileysurprised:

 

btw...these smileys are awful :smileysad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I agree, it should be moved over there...really surprised Suspiria didn't start one. :smileysurprised:

 

btw...these smileys are awful :smileysad:

 

You go over there!  This is SLVanity - the most off-topic absurdity relating to SL.

Do you know how much L's are spent in-world on vanity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Storm Clarence wrote:


You go over there!  This is SLVanity - the most off-topic absurdity relating to SL.

Do you know how much L's are spent in-world on vanity?

 

Somebody been sniffing botox again, huh ? :robottongue:

Can I just report you for the kicks of it ? ^^

Oops .. too late .. :)

________________________________________________________________

"Dear moderator,

The OP created a vanity thread in the Off topic section, but I disagree and find this should be placed in the 'Your Avatar' - part of the Second Life section.

Don't you agree ? "

________________________________________________________________

Moderator has been notified ..

ETA : Wooot ?!? :robotsurprised:

Oy, Storm !!

Dun, dun, DUNNN !!!!! :robotvery-happy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

I suggest this thread is moved to the 'Your Avatar' section of the forum ..
:P

ETA : Ohwhatthewhatever...

Wilhiam4.png

This picture is the base of my badge.

I agree. There is already a an avatar photo thread there now. Do we need a Vanity thread in every category?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Derek Torvalar wrote:

 

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

I suggest this thread is moved to the 'Your Avatar' section of the forum ..
:P

ETA : Ohwhatthewhatever...

This picture is the base of my badge.

I agree. There is already a an avatar photo thread there now. Do we need a Vanity thread in every category?

 

 

Derek, I am surprised that you, of all people, miss the irony and beauty of my OP.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Derek Torvalar wrote:

I agree. There is already a an avatar photo thread there now. Do we need a Vanity thread in every category?

 

Like... um... Yes! :smileyvery-happy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

This is from this past summer, but.. I still like it.
:)

 

Maureen as MaryKate Danaher.png


Fantastic Maureen.  I love the colors.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Storm Clarence wrote:

 

Derek Torvalar wrote:

 

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

I suggest this thread is moved to the 'Your Avatar' section of the forum ..
:P

ETA : Ohwhatthewhatever...

This picture is the base of my badge.

I agree. There is already a an avatar photo thread there now. Do we need a Vanity thread in every category?

 

 

Derek, I am surprised that you, of all people, miss the irony and beauty of my OP.  

 

 

A pox on me for an ignorant lout.

I have been in read only mode for over a week now and today have been able to switch to write only which has precluded any cognizant understanding of what I am posting to. I will endeavour to pay closer attention. I am just so giddy with excitement over the inclusion of the Off Topic Board.

/me bows and exits stage left

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I agree, it should be moved over there...really surprised Suspiria didn't start one. :smileysurprised:

 

btw...these smileys are awful :smileysad:

 

Excuse me, but she is not the only one capable of starting such a thread!

(btw, photo coming Mr. OP)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops...didn't mean to imply that :smileysurprised:  It's just that she is usually johnny-on-the-spot with this sort of thing...sorry :smileysad: 

 

ETA:  I see she already started one under the avatar section...Suspiria, you don't disappoint :smileyvery-happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for a vanity thread in every catagory....   Isabelli.. awsome!

Tem Mos Eisley

proper VaNiTy photo to follow.... good work Sir Storm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now