The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 hours ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

He's just......just (sigh) sooo beautiful. lol! (Once again, that dark hair, dark look thing)

*readies a bucket of cold water* ;) (Heh. Thank you!)

It's Men Only Monthly shopping time again, and while I was playing around with different brow shapers I came up with an unusual cat-eyed look for Skell. Also, face fuzz!

34146224303_bb6fd483fe_b.jpg

Credits

Skin applier: Avenge - Matthew (Catwa - peach)*
Piercings: RealEvil Industries - Rebel Face Piercings*
Hair: Stealthic - Haunting*
Top: Etham - Kenneth Sleeveless Coat (black)*
Eyes: Avi-Glam - Ardent Eyes (fjord)
Hairbase: Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Beard applier: CDC Creations - Beard 46 (tintable)
Brow applier: Odeco - Catwa/Omega Mens Eyebrow Shaved
Head: Catwa - Daniel
Body: Slink Physique Male
Hands: Slink Dynamic Male

*all out at Men Only Monthly

• Like 6

On 5/19/2017 at 2:17 PM, Skell Dagger said:

On 5/18/2017 at 11:48 AM, Clover Jinx said:

The clothes always fit ya, life is a pop of the cherry, when you're a boy...

Yep! That whole series was called Boys Keep Swinging ;) 

• Like 3

Surf's up!

Tahiti.thumb.jpg.fb83ad0bf04734074e15f1ea5748082c.jpg

Tahiti2.thumb.jpg.c2a2c3124ee4f336bf35a21c611ceacc.jpg

Hair ~ Wasabi Pills ~ Apple Mesh Hair ~ Ultra gift

Top ~ Sn@tch ~ Lifeguard Swimsuits ~ current RiotVend 

Tattoo ~ Evermore ~ Hexed Tribal tattoo ~ group lucky board

Pose and surf board ~ RH Poses ~ Popsicle Break ~ Hashtag gift

Popsicle ~ Katat0nik ~ Summer Treats Gacha ~ SaNaRae

Skin ~ Lumae ~ Eirtae - Showgirl

Eyes ~ !The Little Bat ~ Faerie Eyes ~ New fishing prize

Necklace ~ Vengeful Threads ~ Hamsa Necklace (gold) ~ The Thrift Shop exclusive 

~Other Stuff~
Head ~ Catwa
Body, hands and feet ~ Maitreya
Wings ~ Sn@tch
Swimsuit bottom ~ Blueberry
Edited by Clover Jinx
  • Like 8

No vanity pic from me, just a whinge. Because of how frustrating I found mesh heads when I initially started using one (more options for women and far fewer for men led me to a lot of annoyances when trying to get skins, etc) I decided to embark on a tutorial blog post for guys who are thinking of getting a mesh body and head. I wanted to explain all the basics, show what to look for, mention Bento and Omega and all that stuff...

I've just finished writing it. It's just over 4000 words O.o Methinks I'm going to need to break that up with a lot of pictures before I hit 'publish'...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 2.6.2017 at 5:11 PM, Skell Dagger said:

No vanity pic from me, just a whinge. Because of how frustrating I found mesh heads when I initially started using one (more options for women and far fewer for men led me to a lot of annoyances when trying to get skins, etc) I decided to embark on a tutorial blog post for guys who are thinking of getting a mesh body and head. I wanted to explain all the basics, show what to look for, mention Bento and Omega and all that stuff...

I've just finished writing it. It's just over 4000 words O.o Methinks I'm going to need to break that up with a lot of pictures before I hit 'publish'...

Im totaly with you!

the suport for men here is tbh absolute crap, i search hours through shops and the Marketplace to find something that matches my taste and has a good quallity be it a Skin or just clothes.

keep on im sure you doing a greate job with your guide ;)

• Like 3

On 6/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, Skell Dagger said:

I'd love it if you could give me a link to this when you're ready. My RL son is interested in getting into some RP. He has an avie that he created a while back, but has never really used that I've temporarily taken over to upgrade. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Zennessa said:

I found some eyes to match it all.

"Hey babe are you almost ready? our reservations are in twenty minutes we need to be going"

"Almost honey, I have the dress and the shoes, I just need to find the right eyes"

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

"Hey babe are you almost ready? our reservations are in twenty minutes we need to be going"

"Almost honey, I have the dress and the shoes, I just need to find the right eyes"

hahaha love it.

Unfortunately (possibly fortunately) no one waits for me so i can shop for eyes as long as it takes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Again I am reminded of a cute SL parody machinima I saw probably eight years ago,  of a couple getting ready for a night out on the town. If memory serves, the woman was trying on different hairs and clothes at her mirror while her date was urging her to finish getting ready so they could go. She gave him an admonishment against using lots of particles on the dance floor, to which he chuckled. He then said something like "Please no wings tonight." in a shuddering voice. "It feels so weird when they go through my body."

I wish I could find that video somewhere.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Again I am reminded of a cute SL parody machinima I saw probably eight years ago,  of a couple getting ready for a night out on the town. If memory serves, the woman was trying on different hairs and clothes at her mirror while her date was urging her to finish getting ready so they could go. She gave him an admonishment against using lots of particles on the dance floor, to which he chuckled. He then said something like "Please no wings tonight." in a shuddering voice. "It feels so weird when they go through my body."

I wish I could find that video somewhere.

Rhonda and I have had sooooooo many conversations like that.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 594 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.