What is your favorite non-human avatar?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 97 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cat. From TWI. Arguably the best domestic cat avatar available.

I sometimes hit Fogbound, and simply nap and stretch on the bar. I'd love to visit other clubs and just chill and listen to the tunes as a cat, but too many places have a "human only" policy. I get it, but I'm just a cat curled up napping in a corner.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Picking a favorite is really, really difficult for me. I wear a ton.

As for most fun to style and build different looks around, I suppose I'd say mermaids, various undead, and frog. Dressing up my orc is also a really fun challenge from time to time.

• Like 2

Dinkies are underrated.

9 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I sometimes hit Fogbound, and simply nap and stretch on the bar. I'd love to visit other clubs and just chill and listen to the tunes as a cat, but too many places have a "human only" policy. I get it, but I'm just a cat curled up napping in a corner.

I have a TWI cat as well.

• Like 2

Over the years I walked around as a wolf, a tiny lion (on an alt), a parrot, a petite (on an alt), a gnome, a giant robot and a dragon.
But interest always wears of soon. 99% of the time I stick to Sid as shown currently as my av pic.
But, I saw a cute minion avatar on the marketplace. Who knows what the future brings. ;)

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4

The TWI wolf - especially the smaller size, which my alt Tasha uses.

As Persephone, though, I'm very fond of just slapping on a fantasy skin tone when I don't feel like presenting as human.

Someday when I have plenty of money, I also plan to get the TWI cat for both  Persephone and Alycia. A domesticated cat avatar is good for exploring without having to talk with people or seem out of place in most sims.

• Like 5

My favorite as far as work uniforms go is this one:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BentBox-Ghoul-Unpackerwear-me/16017779

I also like their Deep Ones line of avis:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BentBox-DeepOne-Abyss/6739016

And I have a rather bangin' Yithian avi too, but I can't find it using Yithian as a keyword. I think the creator licensed it to someone who doesn't know what to call it, or something, lol. Next best is Transgenia's version, which is a bit old but still really good:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Great-Race-of-Yith-Mesh-Avatar/10714868

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I'm surprised you can even go there without the dress code enforcers complaining. And yes, TWI cat IS the best cat that has ever existed in SL and it took 20 years to make it. It was all dogs and foxes for TWENTY YEARS. Zoobie/dinkie cats don't even count.. Unworthy.. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Midnoot said:

I'm surprised you can even go there without the dress code enforcers complaining. And yes, TWI cat IS the best cat that has ever existed in SL and it took 20 years to make it. It was all dogs and foxes for TWENTY YEARS. Zoobie/dinkie cats don't even count.. Unworthy.. LOL.

Fogbound doesn't really have a dress code.  I've seen it all there.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A funny little cardboard robot creature that looks like a child drew it. I don't even remember if it was in my inventory from the get go, or a gift or I actually bought it at some point. So, it's nothing as sophisticated as a TWI or anything the like, but it has a special sort of charme, reminding me of the pre-mesh age, and I feel like the creator would probably be a really nice person, and sometimes, I don it and awkwardly clump about in it, just for the fun of it.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, InnerCity Elf said:

A funny little cardboard robot creature that looks like a child drew it. I don't even remember if it was in my inventory from the get go, or a gift or I actually bought it at some point. So, it's nothing as sophisticated as a TWI or anything the like, but it has a special sort of charme, reminding me of the pre-mesh age, and I feel like the creator would probably be a really nice person, and sometimes, I don it and awkwardly clump about in it, just for the fun of it.

Look for Cardboard Boxbot, its in the default inventory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Midnoot said:

I'm surprised you can even go there without the dress code enforcers complaining.

The owner actually jokes that she leaves me catnip in a bowl on the counter. I bother no one and rarely speak in Nearby, just stretch, curl up, yawn and nap. I try not to scratch the wooden counter top but that's sooooo hard to not want to do. I did lick a mystery liquid stain once on the bar and ewwwww, never again.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 97 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.