10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Peeve: Those dumb adds where they have the model doing that stupid tongue sticking out thing where half the time their eyes are crossed..

Didn't this stupid thot trend stop trending like 2 years ago? why not just bring back duck lips while they are at it?

They need to stop calling it trending and call it sheeping.. Because that's all it is is sheep..

I just really hate seeing that in adds, hate hate hate it.. I don't know what it is, but I just can't click away from it fast enough.

I'm sure never buying nothing from anyone that uses that for an add either.

The UK seems to be in the middle of the duck lips and insanely white teeth and what on earth is going on with the stuck on eyebrows phase. It must all feel so uncomfortable.

They are not people, they are sheeple.

I hate it too. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Peeve: Those dumb adds where they have the model doing that stupid tongue sticking out thing where half the time their eyes are crossed..

Didn't this stupid thot trend stop trending like 2 years ago? why not just bring back duck lips while they are at it?

They need to stop calling it trending and call it sheeping.. Because that's all it is is sheep..

I just really hate seeing that in adds, hate hate hate it.. I don't know what it is, but I just can't click away from it fast enough.

You see a lot of weird tongue poses in social media pictures..and dating profile pictures..

Like, "what that tongue do?!?"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I've had a few people adding me on Flickr recently.  I go to check.out their stream before adding them myself.  If I see most of their pics with their tongue hanging out or that horrible fake smile, it's a no just like those with ALL tilted or sideways pics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

I've had a few people adding me on Flickr recently.  I go to check.out their stream before adding them myself.  If I see most of their pics with their tongue hanging out or that horrible fake smile, it's a no just like those with ALL tilted or sideways pics.

^^ All of this --- and if their page is full of nothing but obvious ad or blog pictures.

• Like 2

Peeve: only finding out a couple of minutes ago that this is a real song and not made up by some love stuck teenager sending a video to not only the girl he loved but the internet to where it went viral..

I thought that kid made this up! \o/

This is the first time hearing any other version than that kids version.   Another lie crushed that I thought was truth.. I'll never be the same again..

It's that or he sold it  and made some money from it.. If that, then good for him..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 2/11/2023 at 11:10 PM, Marigold Devin said:

The UK seems to be in the middle of the duck lips and insanely white teeth and what on earth is going on with the stuck on eyebrows phase. It must all feel so uncomfortable.

You're watching The Apprentice, aren't you?

Peeve: Joe got fired when it wasn't his fault and Cannon Guy got fired (haha) when he shouldn't have either.

Further peeve: The Traitors won't be so good next time either.

• Haha 1

When you have a buttload of store credit and half the stuff you wanna buy using it isn't set up for using store credit!!!

And then gift giftcards that are a certain amount (ie 300/400L) but everything instore is 250 or 299L so you are left with an odd amount on them you cannot use or have to top them up for finish using them.  Nice way to get some extra sales out of giving a gift I guess!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

That got topped for me by a gift that was one part of an outfit, in that case a bikini.. you had to get the matching panties by joining the vip group, which costs a couple bucks. It wasn't much if I remember, but I find it trashy out of prinicple.

Aren't people in SL more likely to just wear the bikini bottoms? Just sayin'.

I guess the top could be worn with shorts or something besides the matching bottom.

37 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Aren't people in SL more likely to just wear the bikini bottoms? Just sayin'.

I guess the top could be worn with shorts or something besides the matching bottom.

I wear a tank or crop top most of the time when I'm at the beach.. I don't care for a lot of the bikini tops.. Most of the time they show too much or they  cover too much.. there are some nice ones though.. But I'm used to crops and tanks now.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just need to be in world more than in the forums.. hehehe

I manage to work on SL Scripting while not in-world. Taking notes, thinking about solutions, etc.

If I was in-world, I'd feel a need to focus and accomplish! 

Peeve: SL is like "work". But Forums are stress-free! Happy Pill!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pet peeve: I love music, but find some styles annoying so have preferences set to ask me if I want to hear a region's streaming music. This means that when I enter a new region I often see a pop-up asking if I want to hear its stream. Good, except that the pop-up is one of those persistent always on top sorts of things and you can't do anything in the region until you address the music pop up. If you happen to fly into the region, your avatar is frozen and all movement disallowed until the music pop-up is addressed. I'd really like for that pop-up to be less demanding, not only to allow movement, but also to allow me to sample a stream before allowing or disallowing. Streaming music is all-too-often given labels that don't reflect their content. This means that the pop-up demands that before proceeding any further that I decide if I want to hear something like "Domain 104.251.122.71" without explaining what on Earth that is.