People who should come back

Rat Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

You COULD start that list but you know as soon as their name is spoken...so no!

I used to lurk mostly, for years.  I do remember a girl named Daria something that was always stirring up trouble and someone with a male name who really seemed like a horrid person.  I think his name began with a C.

I do remember @Nathaniel Scorpioand IIRC, said hello once when I ran into him inworld.

I had no idea you lurked THAT far back. O. M. G.  And you still talk to me!  :::faints:::

• Haha 3

@Psyra Extraordinaire you're so cool
@Zirnitra Demar a cool derg
@Annedroid Lilly another inspiration, gone too soon
@Buttercup Tiger heart of gold
@Satch Flan role model
@Arito Cotton gave the lasting gift of cute
@Fox Oxbar super colorful character
@Thornne Speculaas another kind dragon
@Hawk Statosky builder extraordinare 
@Raeven6 Resident a lovely kindhearted person
@LillyMouse Resident softspoken heart
@Saunder Hand briefly an art goddess
@Ellie Weatherwax another nice person
@Eo Fenstalker artistic midwife who helped me discover who I am, sadly disappeared. I hope you're doing well.
@qDot Bunnyhug thanks for being you
@gog Gremlin another nice duck
@Zakka Statosky over the top energetic friend

So many people who, in hindsight, feel like missed connections. So it goes.

9 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You are one of my favourite forumites, but I can't tell you to stay when you want to leave, because I keep leaving for a while too. When the "balance" goes off, my balance goes off, and the balance seems off just now.

I miss seeing you around here, too! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You are one of my favourite forumites, but I can't tell you to stay when you want to leave, because I keep leaving for a while too. When the "balance" goes off, my balance goes off, and the balance seems off just now.

Well moderation is more and more back to business as usual IMHO.
So I'm more back to normal too I guess.
Not that I'm ever 100% normal.

53 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

You are one of my favourite forumites,

:D💐

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

@Amina Sopwith squeeeee!

I don't recall where you fell in, with regards to Taylor Swift or clown gifs, so I shall refrain

Think I missed the clown gifs...

I don't own any of Taylor's music and I don't know much beside the famous stuff, but I think she's very talented and I do like the Trouble song. I saw she had some tiff with Damon Albarn on Twitter a while ago and a load of Twitteratis didn't know who he was, which made me feel both rather old and rather English. I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not in it...

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

she had some tiff with Damon Albarn on Twitter a while ago and a load of Twitteratis didn't know who he was

Barbarians, who deserve to be cast out forever, or at least forbidden to ever speak of music.

I wonder if they'd have recognized Noodles or Murdoc Niccals, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Yep. I long ago gave up hoping artists I admire would be reasonably decent human beings. In fairness to Albarn, he did apologize unconditionally -- but sort of blamed it on the journalist too.

I'll give Swift points for being, I think, a legitimately good person, as well as talented. But, sadly or not, I'd take Blur's catalogue over hers any day.

3 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Never saw the original interview...I can believe some nuance might have got lost somewhere, perhaps. He apologised to her, though. In a funny way, I think people do know she writes her own songs because so many of them enjoy bashing her over it.

I know it's not true of Taylor, but a lot of singers don't write songs. A lot of them (most?) can't read music. They're different skills. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2022 at 11:12 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

@Trout Recreant, @Oryx Tempel, @Chris Norse, @Brenda Connolly, @Qie Niangao (who does post here, just not often enough), @Ghosty Kips, @Elora Lunasea

I am still here! I just tend to keep to myself a lot. I have homes in Belli and on a private estate.

Ghosty, has been taking a VERY long break. I think it's about a year now, give or take. He's been contemplating a return but hasn't decided yet. But I can't miss him because he's always sitting next to me on the couch at home LOL

Certainly I was more social when G was around, though. 

Was in touch with Chris *sighs*. I am certain he's out of SL for good, it certainly has been years and years. Last I knew, he wanted to concentrate on family.  He is, so missed 😪 

I miss Clover and Rhonda too.

We need @Maureen Boccaccioto show up. Another person I'm friends with in RL but we haven't spoken in a very long time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.