Newbrooke's have been released!

Evangeline Arcadia
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

One of the 512 houses does not have doors out to the garden. That makes me so sad, especially since it was a perfect, large double to-the-floor window there, that should be swapped with doors. But what do I know... 😒

Ender.  My favorite of them all and it's not even an openable window :(

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Going back to topic: is anyone using a 512 house in a 1024 parcel?

I'd love to see how that turns out. I'm trying not to get more homes but that combination is very tempting

Take a look in Show off your Home and Garden. I know for sure @Mercedes Avonhas it, giving her a very large garden. I will post some images later as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Linden Homes are supposed to be residential in theme and usage.  I understand creativity, but most residents use their home as a residential place to decorate as a home.  Its no different than a real life HOA that keeps neighborhoods from turning into a free for all.  While the bowling alley is well done, its not a residential home any longer, its a commercial build.  It may not be making L but it is also not a residential home at this point.  If one is allowed, then you have to allow everyone that has an idea for a non-residential build, then Belli is mainland, end of story.   One big reason for my alts to be premium at this point is because Belli isn't the mainland and it continues to be a residential place with guidelines that prevent chaos from taking over.  Not everyone is skilled at building and one persons creativity may not be something the rest of the residents want next door.  It's not to hurt anyones feelings, its to keep things fair and consistent.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maddisonave said:

The Linden Homes are supposed to be residential in theme and usage.  I understand creativity, but most residents use their home as a residential place to decorate as a home.  Its no different than a real life HOA that keeps neighborhoods from turning into a free for all.  While the bowling alley is well done, its not a residential home any longer, its a commercial build.  It may not be making L but it is also not a residential home at this point.  If one is allowed, then you have to allow everyone that has an idea for a non-residential build, then Belli is mainland, end of story.   One big reason for my alts to be premium at this point is because Belli isn't the mainland and it continues to be a residential place with guidelines that prevent chaos from taking over.  Not everyone is skilled at building and one persons creativity may not be something the rest of the residents want next door.  It's not to hurt anyones feelings, its to keep things fair and consistent.  

Ok then what about the 100's of builds used throughout Bellisseria and have been well established for nearly 3 years?  Are you proposing that the Lindens begin systematically going back through all the themes and removing them one by one?

Consistency would actually be to allow them since they always have been allowed in the past.  What you are proposing is inconsistent with past practice in Bellisseria.  Patch Linden himself and even some of the Moles have come and visited these spots and hung out at them with residents.  Is he now supposed to go back to all those places he visited and annihilate them?

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Do the Moles know that the cakes & donuts in the cake store at Newbank are not "for sale"? They're set to group access only. All the other stores have products available to everyone. @Quartz Mole, @Abnor Mole can this be corrected or are you trying to put us all on a diet?

No... they knew I'd eat all the cake....😁

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, maddisonave said:

I think its not about non residential or not, its a matter of taste. Iv see numerous of quite (in my taste) horrid abominations in Bellisseria and they were residential… 😉

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Going back to topic: is anyone using a 512 house in a 1024 parcel?

For me, a 512 Faraday on a 1024 parcel is the sweet spot. Only 5 rooms to furnish (one is huge and can be partitioned into two) and a giant back yard.

faraday backyard.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

I really do not like being critical, but why why why why why are the interior doors for this theme so drab?  The front doors are perfect.  It really makes it difficult to get excited to decorate one of these?  Something like this would have really pushed this theme over the top.

I thought they were on to something with adding the doors in the content pack (I think with the chalets and stilts) and leaving them to the residents to install, I'm not a fan of interior doors and I usually like my front door to auto shut and not like the interior ones to auto shut too.

I thought that was something they were going to start doing. I guess people complained about having to manually install doors??

Hard to get everything perfect for everyone. Maybe in future they could add interior door and handle style to the home controller system or a way to make internal doors phantom and transparent (persay) so residents could add their own from previous models or designs they find on marketplace. 

Edited by Paulsian
  • Like 2

I would love the smaller 512 homes on the 1024 lots even more if they permitted use of the full 1024 Li allowance. We all know that won't happen since a 512 on a 1024 lot frees up a lot of prims that I'm sure have been calculated/approximated for use elsewhere.   But who woudn't love the cute little home loaded with the 1024's full space and full prim allowance?     *happy dance time!*

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Paulsian said:

I'm not a fan of interior doors and I usually like my front door to auto shut and not like the interior ones to auto shut too.

My preference as well. In the Faraday, I leave all doors open except the front and turn off autoclose. I like the look of the Newbrooke interior doors.

Finally figured out the Faraday roof, I think. Added over the porch and back deck (5LI convex hull prims).

faraday roof.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I would love the smaller 512 homes on the 1024 lots even more if they permitted use of the full 1024 Li allowance. We all know that won't happen since the 512s on a 1024 lot frees up a lot of prims that I'm sure have been calculated/approximated for use elsewhere.    Who woudn't love the cute little home loaded with the 1024's space and full prim allowance?

But you can use them on 1024 lots! 😃

The mailbox has first the 4 larger 1024 houses, and the last 4 are the 512 options.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I would love the smaller 512 homes on the 1024 lots even more if they permitted use of the full 1024 Li allowance.

Wish granted! If you have a 1024 parcel, you get 351 LI. Does not matter what house you choose. Any LI associated with the house does not count against the 351.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.