Newbrooke's have been released!

Evangeline Arcadia
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just read Patch's post and saw this.....

All of the Newbrooke regions are offered in both 1024sqm and 512sqm sized parcels.   In total, there are 8 stylish house models to choose from, and the smaller 512sqm parcel homes can also be placed on a 1024sqm parcel, giving you a larger outdoor area. 

I am SO happy that Patch and the Moles did that!  Thank you.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Teresa Firelight said:

I just read Patch's post and saw this.....

All of the Newbrooke regions are offered in both 1024sqm and 512sqm sized parcels.   In total, there are 8 stylish house models to choose from, and the smaller 512sqm parcel homes can also be placed on a 1024sqm parcel, giving you a larger outdoor area. 

I am SO happy that Patch and the Moles did that!  Thank you.

Wow, I missed that bit. That's awesome.

• Like 3

The community area is a nice contrast to the others. More a place you can do family roleplay or little meetings, rather than a big event venue. Though watch out for the traps if you go exploring! (I think people thought I was joking, but I'm really not.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

They've spaced out the homes a lot more than we saw in the demo - that's really nice, so it doesn't feel like you are squashed up against your neighbours property.

That was one of the reasons I shied away from a Linden home. I felt closed in. But I'm ready to play the game of hunt a home! LOL

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Wow the release was unexpected I hope there will be a 1024 left for me

6 regions have homes taken (I think 7 now - maybe Coin Toss) - my guess is that they might go fast. But hopefully there'll be more moderns in the future if they prove popular. But I think they'll be enough left if you want one in the near future, still plenty of regions left to release.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Wow the release was unexpected I hope there will be a 1024 left for me

There are a whole bunch of regions that are in the queue (plots are called "Linden Home") but nobody has claimed any homes on them yet. Like other recent releases, this one is a lot more relaxed. Anyone online who wanted a home has got one and there are still many more left.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

6 regions have released with homes taken (I think 7 now - maybe Coin Toss) - my guess is that they might go fast. But hopefully there'll be more moderns in the future if they prove popular.

I just landed one in Atkins Depot hopefully the location looks nicer in world than what I'm seeing on map 

Whoever gets my on pier in Bumpus I hope they enjoy it as much as I did

• Like 3

I ended up in Cathcart's Fumble under the surface! I keep getting logged out and there doesn't seem to be any way to abandon the parcel. Repeated teleports land me in the same limbo. And my hat has disappeared! Perhaps this is my punishment for trying more than once.

Later: Once I was able to get out of limbo and explore the new neighborhoods, I have to say that the 'moderns' look much nicer now than they did during the first reveal. I'm also very impressed that with the exception of the one glitch I haven't seen any other problems. I like that you can claim a 1024 plot, but put a 512 house on it to give you more elbow room. Good job, Moles!

Cathcart.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
I'm not stuck anymore.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

I ended up in Cathcart's Fumble under the surface!

Cathcart.jpg

I didn't see you, but I have also been down there several times. I got a house there, but it is not a keeper. It is only the 'coveted' locarions around large water that is good. I am not going to spin the wheel for more Newbroke's that is for sure. But I am taking the content pack.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

I wasn't going to go for a house in the new area until I happened to notice a couple hours ago that they were on the land page and I got caught up in the frenzy lol. I had one alt with five rolls and I started grabbing homes and tossing them back again, then ended up re-upping an extra alt and caught a house along the edge in Seldom Scene that is, for now, against the water. The edge of the land looks as though it will eventually be connected with the chalet continent, but I'll enjoy the fake water's edge for now and play with decorating. I do love that I can put a smaller house on a 1024 plot, and I also particularly like this Gatewood home with an upper deck. I have so much open yard... I guess it's time to garden. (Edit - apologies for bleh pic but I'm on my lappy rn with lower graphics settings)

030322LindenContainerHome1_001.jpg

Edited by Beryl Greenacre
'splaining pic quality
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.