More free LeLutka mesh heads for Christmas

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/14/2021 at 1:28 PM, Echelon Alcott said:

The Lelutka Logan head makes a great pair with the Belleza Jake. Thanks so much to Lelutka and all the creators contributing to making this a Christmas with gorgeous looking avatars!

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.7948b793205e88f5d5c39ad2a4be62b8.png

giphy.webp

well ~ hello handsome !! 😍

• Haha 5

Sorry for the double post.

For those looking for a shape for Logan (other than the ones coming with either the head or the skins offered during the 12 days of Christmas event), there's one for free on MP for the duration of the event:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-FOR-12-DAYS-OF-CHRISTMAS-LOGAN-SHAPE-for-LeLutkas-Evo-X-Logan-by-STUDIO-MONDAY/23053044

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've posted pictures in other threads today that are Kaya head but different shape for 2 of them (elf/alien look and then the 2 human ones) the human ones have the same shape, but different skins. At least I think they were the same shape. And you can end up with a lot of different looks (I posted in how does your avatar look and the black and white challenge if anyone is looking for them. It's a really versatile shape and I'm going to be playing around with Logan and some looks and see what I can do. 

Yet another take for me using the Kaya head. For this one, I am using the Salma EvoX head skin from DeeTalez. This is a curvy shape I originally used with a Genus Strong head. It took some work to make the head look a little like the Genus. The oversized Manteau Caban coat is from White Canvas Templates. 

XmasWndrland-JFranz-20Dec2021.jpg

• Like 4

I have grabbed 3 random "noob" looking guys off the street and made them over with Logan and the other freebies so far. It has been a lot of fun though has required endless patience (how to join a group, how to unpack, then going through the process of adding stuff from the packages, for some reason they like to skip ahead from my instructions and add entire folders of stuff to themselves, ending up with an utter mess). They all turned out really handsome at the end and were super happy with their new looks. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2021 at 7:31 PM, Chic Aeon said:

Very pretty head. Trying on an alt. Using Evo rather than Evox and have a nasty neck seam where there wasn't one before using other heads.   Is there a setting I need to change?  Meanwhile she has a choker :D. 

Thanks. 

If other heads are something old, like Genus, then you need to switch to a new neck standard in your body's hud. On maitreya it's neck type 1 (size 0), on legacy it's 3rd dot, there's a setting on updated belleza bodies too. Other big brands should fit it just fine too, but no idea about some freebie ones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

I have grabbed 3 random "noob" looking guys off the street and made them over with Logan and the other freebies so far. It has been a lot of fun though has required endless patience (how to join a group, how to unpack, then going through the process of adding stuff from the packages, for some reason they like to skip ahead from my instructions and add entire folders of stuff to themselves, ending up with an utter mess). They all turned out really handsome at the end and were super happy with their new looks. 

Been there, done that, and will probably do it again against better judgement.

BTW, I hope you also taught them not only how to save an outfit, but also instructed them to do it and verified that they did. As funny as it sounds, it is needed to make sure they don't drop into your IMs in a panic because they suddenly took off their hair or something.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Been there, done that, and will probably do it again against better judgement.

BTW, I hope you also taught them not only how to save an outfit, but also instructed them to do it and verified that they did. As funny as it sounds, it is needed to make sure they don't drop into your IMs in a panic because they suddenly took off their hair or something.

Yes, before starting and at the end of the process! Learned that the hard way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.