New theme is Revealed!.....Newbrooke...

Evangeline Arcadia
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm certainly not going to have a house in Newbrooke, but I enjoyed riding a motorcycle there, it's a lot of fun, and especially I loved getting to the Community Center and finding this "Açaí Cake" which is the fruit that represents my region, the State of Pará, in the Amazon and around the world. That made me happy.

837472536_VERNEMaro2022_005.thumb.jpg.e1410775f937767ca72d81979e2fc480.jpg

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 21

21 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

I'm certainly not going to have a house in Newbrooke, but I enjoyed riding a motorcycle there, it's a lot of fun, and especially I loved getting to the Community Center and finding this "Açaí Cake" which is the fruit that represents my region, the State of Pará, in the Amazon and around the world. That made me happy.

837472536_VERNEMaro2022_005.thumb.jpg.e1410775f937767ca72d81979e2fc480.jpg

I hope you change your mind about getting a Newbrooke. I reserved judgment on the original introduction of the theme. I'm surprised at how much I like it. I would love to see what you would do with a home. 

• Like 7

I’m on the fence about getting a Newbrooke home. On one hand I do like the homes themselves and the community center is lovely. I find myself visiting regularly even though I’m not an immediate resident there.

On the other hand, I don’t know if my neon/colorful plethora-of-stuff gardening rooftop setup will be acceptable there. 🙃

54EB767A-EA69-445B-BF2C-8A92F16A52E6.thumb.jpeg.308db456fc09dc85a69e551af08e1ac5.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, VaelFaye said:

I’m on the fence about getting a Newbrooke home. On one hand I do like the homes themselves and the community center is lovely. I find myself visiting regularly even though I’m not an immediate resident there.

On the other hand, I don’t know if my neon/colorful plethora-of-stuff gardening rooftop setup will be acceptable there. 🙃

54EB767A-EA69-445B-BF2C-8A92F16A52E6.thumb.jpeg.308db456fc09dc85a69e551af08e1ac5.jpeg

Oh hey, we have the same bamboo!

Snapshot_202.thumb.png.b191365ea00c9f6f3e06586fded8265f.pngI think they've said rooftop gardens and patios should be alright, so I say go for it. I think it looks great.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Now that! I spy water with my little eye. I have teleported around to find some greater lakes. I can not remember seeing this.

Is it 512 plots without houses on? (The very noticeable in the middle) With square pools? Fish breeding ponds?

Baby Newbrooke homes come in a translucent blue incubator that looks like water from a distance 🙂

Edited by syndi Pearl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Moles
7 hours ago, Olivier Marques said:

At the Newbrooke reveal, I remember seeing a house with sliding doors, out the back. I have looked at the larger house styles and didn't see sliding doors.

Are the sliding doors on the smaller house styles, or did the idea get dropped on launch of Newbrooke?

Thank you.

The Coniston (1024) has two pairs of sliding doors at the back, one on each side of the house, but that's the only one.

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.