New theme is Revealed!.....Newbrooke...

Evangeline Arcadia
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

You really can't guess how COVID might impact the release of Linden Homes?  

Clearly you didn’t get the sarcasm. A lot of businesses are saying due to COVID, random reason rather than confront the underlying problem. It was just a joke. Clearly LL has said they were pandemic proof on more than one interviews. Anyway… 

This is the "A" option, correct? Actually, all of the regions in this ocean area show up as "Loading" on the map, with the exception of "4 Beautiful Seasons" on the far left and the multi-region square right off the coast on the upper right. But some of them are still accessible if you copy the SLURL, ,so they still exist. EDITED: Actually, I take that back...I have been attempting to grab the SLURL, but I am landing in 4 Beautiful Seasons, not any of these other regions.

image.thumb.png.cebdcea2ff1c37e05337cee177ca9482.png

Edited by Trinity1776

Just weighing in here really quick - I’m not a huge fan of the trees and stuff in this theme in comparison to the others. I can see that the Moles were trying to do something different with the look of the area, but it’s just not my thing. 

That being said - the QUAD design?! What a COOL idea - especially for new residents. I could see how it might be awful if you get bad neighbors, but how cool would it be if you get good ones? Or even better - your friends??? 

Whoever’s GREAT IDEA that was, give that Mole a raise! :) Fabulous way to instantly start creating community (which is so valuable for new residents). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

This is the "A" option, correct? Actually, all of the regions in this ocean area show up as "Loading" on the map

It is the A area, yes.  The map is really slow to update.  It will show the 'tile' for a region for a varying, but often LONG, time after the region is actually gone from the grid.  Any region that shows "loading..." when you click it does not actually exist.  Thus, if you look at the SSP area, you will see the old green tiles that the Moles used to build the chalets still visible, but all of them are "loading..." if you click on them.  Similarly, the map is sometimes slow to show NEW regions.  That's why a new subcontinent will show up as dispersed single regions, and then over the course of a day or two, fill in.  Tho it often won't show at ALL magnifications for a few weeks.

On 2/2/2022 at 12:43 AM, Feorie Frimon said:

Just weighing in here really quick - I’m not a huge fan of the trees and stuff in this theme in comparison to the others. I can see that the Moles were trying to do something different with the look of the area, but it’s just not my thing. 

That being said - the QUAD design?! What a COOL idea - especially for new residents. I could see how it might be awful if you get bad neighbors, but how cool would it be if you get good ones? Or even better - your friends??? 

Whoever’s GREAT IDEA that was, give that Mole a raise! :) Fabulous way to instantly start creating community (which is so valuable for new residents). 

The Quad design is Meadowbrook, not Newbrook. Meadowbrook are the really old Linden homes from about 12 years ago (which is why the trees and other landscaping sucks by modern standards)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maitimo said:

The Quad design is Meadowbrook, not Newbrook. Meadowbrook are the really old Linden homes from about 12 years ago (which is why the trees and other landscaping sucks by modern standards)

OMG - thank you! That makes soooo much more sense!!!! I was like WHAT is happening with these trees? LOL 

(Quads are still cool though!)

• Haha 4

On 2/2/2022 at 12:07 AM, Trinity1776 said:

This is the "A" option, correct? Actually, all of the regions in this ocean area show up as "Loading" on the map, with the exception of "4 Beautiful Seasons" on the far left and the multi-region square right off the coast on the upper right. But some of them are still accessible if you copy the SLURL, ,so they still exist. EDITED: Actually, I take that back...I have been attempting to grab the SLURL, but I am landing in 4 Beautiful Seasons, not any of these other regions.

image.thumb.png.cebdcea2ff1c37e05337cee177ca9482.png

Looks like the modern homes have landed.I just zoomed in on the map and they are all named.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Not showing in the pics on here but the Chevalier region is showing as built on, on the map all other regions are bare so far

The image in the Chevalier region is the ghost image from the region that was earlier in that spot. It's not the actual image of the present Chevalier region. The ghost image can take longish time before it disappears from the map.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Patch Linden changed the title to New theme is Revealed!.....Newbrooke...
32 minutes ago, Avery Evergarden said:

Is it a nice Stilt on land with the rear of the housing facing west.... then yes you should release it right now..... not that I'm trying to get one like that or anything.... 😇

I like it, its on water. But I will not release it until tonight if I do. I'm currently at work. And detest getting everything jumbled up in my Lost and found. Specially if there are nocopy items mixed up in the clumps. 😡

image.png.b6b9b93d955d6f81694c8a794ef34a3e.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matilda Melune said:

I like it, its on water. But I will not release it until tonight if I do. I'm currently at work. And detest getting everything jumbled up in my Lost and found. Specially if there are nocopy items mixed up in the clumps. 😡

Really, there’s no rush, take your time. Best case scenario, they’d be released on Valentine’s Day, more likely scenario later this month.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

On 2/7/2022 at 10:13 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Really, there’s no rush, take your time. Best case scenario, they’d be released on Valentine’s Day, more likely scenario later this month.

I had not thought about Valentine's Day. A gift from @Patch Linden?

I posted earlier that I thought LL would not release anything during the Home & Garden Expo, since they were busy with it. I did not know then, that it is run by residents. So now I believe it can be a release during the Expo as well. We better be watching the forum here...

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I had not thought about Valentine's Day. A gift from @Patch Linden?

I posted earlier that I thought LL would not release anything during the Home & Garden Expo, since they were busy with it. I did not know then, that it is run by residents. So now I believe it can be a release during the Expo as well. We better be watching the forum here...

Our release schedule isn't tied to any event, or time/date for that matter at all typically.   What matters to us is that when it is done and ready, then it will be released.

• Like 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.