New theme is Revealed!.....Newbrooke...

Evangeline Arcadia
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

59 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

Our release schedule isn't tied to any event, or time/date for that matter at all typically.   What matters to us is that when it is done and ready, then it will be released.

Well, we did have an April Fool's Day release, and a 2 days before Christmas release in the past, so it was a possibility. But I mentioned it mostly because it happens to be the beginning of next week and the unlikely but earliest plausible date. I'm definitely in the 'get it done right rather than get it done early' camp...

• Like 2

I can see roadways and builds on the sims now. They all looked built out to me. I do not see rivers, but I see quite a few small and large lake areas.

ETA: I notice none of the coastlines are finished so there are yet no true coastal parcels on the map, but plenty of in-land lake parcels.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm also seeing Beautiful Dreamer and Bluejay as still in progress. But, yes,  very soon™️.

Well, looking at the map now, it's changed - Beautiful Dreamer and Bluejay look 'finished', but a block of regions that looked similarly 'finished' before now have red borders again with outlined parcels rather than houses. Obviously things are still in progress, or the map has flipped to an earlier version? Keeping my free alt unencumbered from this point on, or at least until next Friday night!

map.JPG

• Like 2

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet - FWIW, I've found 3 pairs of cloned regions: Coin Toss and Wandering Eyes, All Yours and Spindizzy, Birdwing and Free Will. (If something does happen today, I'll likely be AFK during the 'grand release' time - unless I can take the occasional sly look at a screen - so good luck, everybody!)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

If they are planning on releasing them soon, then i am curious as to why such a small release. 49 regions isn't even close to how many regions were released when most of the themes have been released O.o

I know there's more houses per region on this new theme, but still, we're talking about a third the size of a normal release, at best. I see plenty of Stilt and Houseboat regions that appear ready but are still named SSPE* - so possibly they might do a combined release, but clearly that's not going to happen until we see the proper region names.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.