Maybe Linden Lab needs to take a look at the grid right now

Jules Catlyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Jules Catlyn said:

Regions are being taken down for a restart but do not come back. Half the grid is already turning red.

My region was restarted and never came back either.  I tried tping to 5 other places that said they were unavailable.  

23 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

If only there was some kind of beta or test grid they could restart on Mondays, a beta test grid perhaps, it would need a name of course .. I vote for something sanskrit.

Useless comment:  I have seen Agni, Aditi, Aruna, Bharati, Chandra, Damballah, Danu, Durga, Ganga, Mitra, Mohini, Nandi, Parvati, Radha, Ravi, Siva, Shakti, Skanda, Soma, Uma, Vaak and Yami in SL Viewer grid selectors of days gone by.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Profaitchikenz Haiku said:

I'm not sure, it does make sense to run a small series of regions on a restart and wait until they're all back before committing to the great unwashed hordes in a block

I thought they had a group of regions nicknamed 'the canary islands' just for this.  I guess that practice ended.

• Haha 1

I'm in Bronlen right now. The map shows it as down, but I was able to walk into the region without problems. But I can't teleport into Bronlen. So the world is up, but teleports are broken.

Update: The map just cleared and I just teleported into Bronlen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.