Alright lads, its our turn. Show off your pics for the ladies to comment on.

Drake1 Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

Ohh sorry but because I can clearly see your testicles (I don't know that testicles are forum friendly btw) I was thinking the picture is up to scale. 

Wow, I had to zoom in quite a bit to notice that, especially since that part of the centaur did not even come close to drawing my attention.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Not a fan of the white jacket over darker clothes. It doesn't look polished.

I wasn't going to mention the brown belt with the black pants since I don't know what color shoes he's wearing.  I'm a little picky about those things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I wasn't going to mention the brown belt with the black pants since I don't know what color shoes he's wearing.  I'm a little picky about those things.

I've learned to grit my teeth and ignore things like that....... unless I'm considering the man for dating or an intimate encounter, because then their fashion sense matters as it is a clue to the person inside the clothes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've learned to grit my teeth and ignore things like that....... unless I'm considering the man for dating or an intimate encounter, because then their fashion sense matters as it is a clue to the person inside the clothes.

Normally, unless it's a friend, I'd never bother mentioning it either.  Silently judge, of course.  Should I mention the mismatched pocket.square?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It must be, I don't know . . . months since I last told you I love you, Ceka.

Ceka? I love you. ❤️

I haven't seen you on in awhile, But then again I'm not on as much myself these days.. It's mostly been,Work Work Work this summer.. hehehe

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I haven't seen you on in awhile, But then again I'm not on as much myself these days.. It's mostly been,Work Work Work this summer.. hehehe

Yeah. I've been more than a little peeved at the management here.

But I miss the people.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Echelon Alcott said:

Away for 8 years, just returned to SL. Learned about mesh heads, mesh bodies, BOM and everything else. Gosh, the skin and clothing stores I used to shop at are gone; same with my friends. Hope I did good with the avie. If I didn't, I'm stuck with it; no more lindens left! 😂

211002Snapshot_001.png

You did great! At least I think so.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Echelon Alcott said:

Away for 8 years, just returned to SL. Learned about mesh heads, mesh bodies, BOM and everything else. Gosh, the skin and clothing stores I used to shop at are gone; same with my friends. Hope I did good with the avie. If I didn't, I'm stuck with it; no more lindens left! 😂

211002Snapshot_001.png

I'd say you did a great job.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Are we supposed to be so critical? I have not bothered to read the "women post" thread because I thought it is a thread to fish for compliments. Are the guys in that thread so picky to women?

I mean, I would be scary to post here now if I were a dude. Saying teeth is missing is ok if the man does not know he's wearing them, but the thisg missing from the first pic is just... 😒

13 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

No mod? That sucks. If the armor is mod maybe fiddle with it a bit? Don't forget to make a copy first.

This is why I won't buy no mod. Nothing is perfect. Everything needs a bit of tweaking. We are individuals, not cookie cutter horses houses.

If the centaur part is not rigged, it would clip through the human torso when it moves. It is like the belly piercings and sculpted clothes we had before rigging. Unrigged stuff can be tweaked to a perfect fit on a pose stand. Move, and it goes all whack. 

Even if the horse and armor is mod, rigged parts can not be moved.

Personally, I would live with the human placed a bit too high, instead of an unrigged horse body that goes all out of position.

• Like 1

Once again, thank goodness for the wide variety of ideal looks.  I enjoy seeing the differences.  Well done gents, sirs, men, fellows, misters, boys, and guys!

I am uncomfortable with the mean criticisms designed only for shock value and they aren't even directed at me.  I'm sure we can suggest shape edits/hair colors in much kinder ways while keeping in mind that each person posting probably likes their shape.

I know - public forum...  thick skin...  get over it... they asked for it...   blah blah blah

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2021 at 2:53 PM, Zzevir said:

Ohh sorry but because I can clearly see your testicles (I don't know that testicles are forum friendly btw) I was thinking the picture is up to scale. 

I truly forgot i had that on.. I have to wonder why you eye was drawn to that part of a centaurs anatomy. Also, how would you be able to tell from that image what size the rest of the bits were and WHY the heck do you know what an anatomical Horse **** looks like in detail?

22 hours ago, Echelon Alcott said:

211002Snapshot_001.png

I agree with the other ladies who have said you did a good job.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I truly forgot i had that on.. I have to wonder why you eye was drawn to that part of a centaurs anatomy. 

I saw the rest as well but that was what I found funny. 

11 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Also, how would you be able to tell from that image what size the rest of the bits were and WHY the heck do you know what an anatomical Horse **** looks like in detail?

I don't have  permission to tell you. And yes I'm a sh.ty person but I wont give out my ex secrets. 

Edited by Zzevir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.