Alright lads, its our turn. Show off your pics for the ladies to comment on.

Drake1 Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I'll start.. 

Centaur drake.png

Well I'm not a "lady" but you definitely not hang like a horse. 

Also ladys? You know that gals how are using this forum. I don't know you but not lady is the first thing popping in my head when I think about them. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

22 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I'll start.. 

Centaur drake.png

I like the armor. horse coat color is nice. The top half doesn't match the bottom half.  The hair doesn't match, nor does the style really work for what you have going on from the waist down.    Not too sure if the full tattoo really works with this.  It's like it should be two different avatars.  the body of the horse is too "clean" when compared to the human part of the body.  It just doesn't gel together for me.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I like the armor. horse coat color is nice. The top half doesn't match the bottom half.  The hair doesn't match, nor does the style really work for what you have going on from the waist down.    Not too sure if the full tattoo really works with this.  It's like it should be two different avatars.  the body of the horse is too "clean" when compared to the human part of the body.  It just doesn't gel together for me.  

oh i thought he was standing behind the horse!

i like the face and upper body - not a fan of big tattoos

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

That's a bit on the rude side.

2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

Also ladys? You know that gals how are using this forum. I don't know you but not lady is the first thing popping in my head when I think about them. 

Then you follow it up by being even more rude.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

aaa.png

It looks like your head is too small in relation to your body. Your neck looks like it is too long.   Also, are you missing your teeth? 

Edited by Catrie

58 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That's a bit on the rude side.

Then you follow it up by being even more rude.

Drake asked for comments :) 

and i agree a little that the ladies asking for comments thread often isn't used for how to present as "lady"..and for sure not for comments. ( honest and forward comments wouldn't even survive the automatic moderation keywords)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

3 hours ago, Zzevir said:

So, you think it would be appropriate to show a fully erect horse **** on the forums?!? Whatever you have been smoking, i want some. 

3 hours ago, Catrie said:

I forgot to take off the tatts. Horses manes and tail do not usually match their coat. 

5 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I forgot to take off the tatts. Horses manes and tail do not usually match their coat. 

they usually complement the coat color, though.   To me, neither the style nor the color work with your horse part.  Just my opinion, though. 

5 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Thats one interpretation of Centaurs. 

Yep. But I was more trying to get you to see the torso is a bit too high where it joins with the shoulders. The hips should be a tad below the shoulder line. Watch the vid.  You'll see it and you should be able to get a few other pointers on how they made it all "fit together". It doesn't have anything to do with interpretation so much as "anatomically correct" if you can call it that. lol

centaur_skeleton.gif?itok=Hu7XZTto

Centaur1.jpg

rogan-for-centaur-7-male.jpg

Otherwise it looks fine to me. Even the tatts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Yep. But I was more trying to get you to see the torso is a bit too high where it joins with the shoulders. The hips should be a tad below the shoulder line. Watch the vid.  You'll see it and you should be able to get a few other pointers on how they made it all "fit together". It doesn't have anything to do with interpretation so much as "anatomically correct" if you can call it that. lol

centaur_skeleton.gif?itok=Hu7XZTto

Centaur1.jpg

rogan-for-centaur-7-male.jpg

Otherwise it looks fine to me. Even the tatts.

I didnt make the centaur parts.. Sadly, that is how they fit. 

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I didnt make the centaur parts.. Sadly, that is how they fit. 

No mod? That sucks. If the armor is mod maybe fiddle with it a bit? Don't forget to make a copy first.

This is why I won't buy no mod. Nothing is perfect. Everything needs a bit of tweaking. We are individuals, not cookie cutter horses houses.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I'll start.. 

Centaur drake.png

I think it looks cool, I don’t see a lot of people run around as centaurs. The tattoos don’t bother me, but then, I’m rather partial to tattoos in the first place, so I’m a little bit biased. 🙂

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

No mod? That sucks. If the armor is mod maybe fiddle with it a bit? Don't forget to make a copy first.

This is why I won't buy no mod. Nothing is perfect. Everything needs a bit of tweaking. We are individuals, not cookie cutter horses houses.

Its rigged to fit the horse part, not the human part

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you think it would be appropriate to show a fully erect horse **** on the forums?!? Whatever you have been smoking, i want some. 

Ohh sorry but because I can clearly see your testicles (I don't know that testicles are forum friendly btw) I was thinking the picture is up to scale. 

Just now, Zzevir said:

Ohh sorry but because I can clearly see your testicles (I don't know that testicles are forum friendly btw) I was thinking the picture is up to scale. 

OFGS..don't you have anything better to do? Pretty sure that the picture is just fine.

47 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Not a fan of the white jacket over darker clothes. It doesn't look polished.

It can be done (IMO), but it requires a much sharper contrast to look right -- white over solid black rather than greys and muted blacks.

blazer-turtleneck-chinos-large-66763.jpg.69fb3768c0447355e2e4c23a881fec42.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.