Alright lads, its our turn. Show off your pics for the ladies to comment on.

Drake1 Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:34 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

So, you think it would be appropriate to show a fully erect horse **** on the forums?!? Whatever you have been smoking, i want some. 

I forgot to take off the tatts. Horses manes and tail do not usually match their coat. 

In this case, as your mane is 50% white you’d be closer to a sorrel than a bay 😊

On 10/2/2021 at 6:48 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I didnt make the centaur parts.. Sadly, that is how they fit. 

I think it’s impossible to be accurate… I’ve never seen a rl centaur as my patient but looking at the skeletal anatomy, I’d say it’d be biomechanically impossible for an equine to move like that with all that neck (your torso) 😅👍🏻
since these are fantastic creatures poetic license and own interpretation is good! 🐴❤️

On 10/2/2021 at 7:53 PM, Zzevir said:

Ohh sorry but because I can clearly see your testicles (I don't know that testicles are forum friendly btw) I was thinking the picture is up to scale. 

It’s ok I think, a stallion’s testes aren’t that huge anyway… and also just like humans, their p-is is not permanently erect. When it’s in the sheath and all is in their parts are surprisingly small.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 11:04 PM, Echelon Alcott said:

Away for 8 years, just returned to SL. Learned about mesh heads, mesh bodies, BOM and everything else. Gosh, the skin and clothing stores I used to shop at are gone; same with my friends. Hope I did good with the avie. If I didn't, I'm stuck with it; no more lindens left! 😂

211002Snapshot_001.png

You look gooooooooood.

Did a way better job than I did lol

• Thanks 1

Away for 8 years, just returned to SL. Learned about mesh heads, mesh bodies, BOM and everything else. Gosh, the skin and clothing stores I used to shop at are gone; same with my friends. Hope I did good with the avie. If I didn't, I'm stuck with it; no more lindens left! 😂

211002Snapshot_001.png

That is one FINE looking man. *wipes drool from my mouth*

• Thanks 1

211002Snapshot_001.png

You know what they say about tiny hands..

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Echelon Alcott said:

My hands are like a magic lamp. If you rub them, they will grow and grant you three wishes. :D

211004Snapshot_001.png

OH? I actually think they are proportionate to your body. So many men I see with huge hands and it looks terrible.

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian

Your hand, fingers extended, should be roughly the size of your face.

Interesting side note...Researchers found that men with a lower ratio, or a shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer ***** length.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 3:50 AM, Marianne Little said:

Are we supposed to be so critical? I have not bothered to read the "women post" thread because I thought it is a thread to fish for compliments. Are the guys in that thread so picky to women?

I mean, I would be scary to post here now if I were a dude. Saying teeth is missing is ok if the man does not know he's wearing them, but the thisg missing from the first pic is just... 😒

"most" and I mean most, men are not to caught up on how people react to things. For example.. If you told a woman her hands were to small.. All hell would break loose.. A male.. as we can see.. just throws some lewd (all be it welcome) comedic come back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Interesting side note...Researchers found that men with a lower ratio, or a shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer ***** length.

I can just imagine how that research was conducted... "OK, sir. Now that we've measured your index finger and your ring finger, let's move on the next part of our study." xD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Your hand, fingers extended, should be roughly the size of your face.

untitled1124627-520x450.jpg?quality=90&s

My index finger is shorter and i can guarantee you that what these "researches" say is total BS.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 344 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.