Karl Herber

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, TessaPaige Jupiter said:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/UQsfnTdASKUpuucEZg" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cbc-schitts-creek-UQsfnTdASKUpuucEZg">via GIPHY</a></p>

<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:100%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/UQsfnTdASKUpuucEZg" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cbc-schitts-creek-UQsfnTdASKUpuucEZg">via GIPHY</a></p>

On the giphy page, click Share next to the gif, then click Copy GIF Link -- then paste into the post here.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Yes same thing again. Good old LL do not do a restart on our sim for 3 weeks and when they do one they have issues as per usual and yes I agree with LittleMe Jewell re you'd think they would have had a smooth and trouble free system by now its very frustrating to any of us be we premium or not, to spend a lot of money in SL and not get good service . So frustrating  

Warm regards to everyone from Sammi 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The great USA worldwide shining star gold standard of the good life but we can't keep little SL online on a regular basis.

Wow America, SL's been offline since 10:30 bells this morning PST. Three 1/2 hours currently!!!!!

Yeah!! 

Oh and last day of August. So sad to see it go. :(

Edited by AugustVonHelson
Xtra info

Just now, Marja Geesink said:

who are the ones who are still online in sl ?people has to relog because they notice problems ,but you cant go back online, 

so are those ones the bots ? 

Maybe just folks who either don't notice the problems (I mean, I bet chat works fine) or don't know to try relogging when things are b0rked?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marja Geesink said:

who are the ones who are still online in sl ?people has to relog because they notice problems ,but you cant go back online, 

so are those ones the bots ? 

I was online just fine. I only logged out to switch platforms. Here I am, with a mug of tea irl waiting to dish out banter at one of the cafe's I frequent lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AugustVonHelson said:

The great USA worldwide shining star gold standard of the good life but we can't keep little SL online on a regular basis.

Wow America, SL's been offline since 10:30 bells this morning PST. Three 1/2 hours currently!!!!!

Yeah!! 

See this thread:

• Like 2

Hee hee not sure on that one but I can imagine thousands of bots running around having a great time while we are out in the cold.  Opposite our Sim (Binneed) there are a permanent 6 bots all with full profiles but still bots who are parked under water all the time.  they all leave at the same time and come back a few hours later so they have to be bots. A little bit weird having 6 full avatars under the water all the time.   Welcome to the Twilight Zone hee hee 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The thread they merged them into was already in the Technical / Server section.  However, I'm not totally sure why/how they chose that one to become the master thread, so to speak.

This one was mine and I believe it was the first, I expect that's why. They haven't quite merged them all though, there's still another by @Anna Nova which started just a couple of minutes after mine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karly Kiyori said:

This one was mine and I believe it was the first, I expect that's why. They haven't quite merged them all though, there's still another by @Anna Nova which started just a couple of minutes after mine.

And a few newer ones that just recently got started that should probably be merged in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.