Karl Herber

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What I find distressing about it is the 'status' of things shown below that announcement.  Everything is shows an Operational/green, i.e. all is normal and good, even though we just said it isn't.

image.thumb.png.427377d6b53acbfc6518322b28d9ab00.png

It's always done that whenever I've bothered to look when there were login issues.

Yep, im having issues, I was sorting my inventory, and suddenly it was not doing anything, I was demoing new skins and saving the demos for a friends opinion later, when i decided to log out, and log back in, it says there is a gateway 404 error and i cant even log in on my other avi.  Nothing is showing up on the grid status.  I have not changed settings or done anything with the router, i have restarted the laptop etc but nothing has made a difference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maelinah said:

Yep, im having issues, I was sorting my inventory, and suddenly it was not doing anything, I was demoing new skins and saving the demos for a friends opinion later, when i decided to log out, and log back in, it says there is a gateway 404 error and i cant even log in on my other avi.  Nothing is showing up on the grid status.  I have not changed settings or done anything with the router, i have restarted the laptop etc but nothing has made a difference.

Second Life Status (secondlifegrid.net)

I don't feel the excitement there was waiting during maintenance Wednesdays in the good old days.
Maybe I will settle for some episodes of a serie or a movie on Netflix tonight.

Yes, I lost my addiction for SL many years ago already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

I don't feel the excitement there was waiting during maintenance Wednesdays in the good old days.
Maybe I will settle for some episodes of a serie or a movie on Netflix tonight.

Yes, I lost my addiction for SL many years ago already.

Newer folks have no clue what SLife was like back then.

By the same token, the current outcry is nowhere near as huge as some previous times just months ago

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.