Karl Herber

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Silent Mistwalker said:

Oh. They merged the threads and then moved them all to the tech forum. I could see merging the threads in GD but putting them here? LL goes from one overkill extreme to another.

The thread they merged them into was already in the Technical / Server section.  However, I'm not totally sure why/how they chose that one to become the master thread, so to speak.

Yup, according to the AWS folks...

AWS Internet Connectivity (Oregon) Connectivity Issues less
11:25 AM PDT We are investigating an issue which is affecting network traffic for some customers using AWS services in the US-WEST-2 Region.

Even some major sites are affected and currently down, i.e., DoorDash.

Something's broken out on the west coast.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Indeed, I didn't get to see how much the two Bay City plots eventually sold for on auction. :/

oooh...intrigued...what are the 'bay city pliots'?...are they special areas, that are nice (i presume)?  is there a slurl for this area.  Always looking to explore nice sims.  (when I can log in that is!)

6 minutes ago, BillyFlynn said:

oooh...intrigued...what are the 'bay city pliots'?...are they special areas, that are nice (i presume)?  is there a slurl for this area.  Always looking to explore nice sims.  (when I can log in that is!)

Bay City is an old city themed sim cluster where you usually get double prim budget for your parcel size.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BillyFlynn said:

So is ANYBODY still currently logged in?  (hope not, as I just know that my nosey neigbours in Bellissaria will take the opportunity to empty my fridge).

Yes, I've been sitting in my Bellisseria home since the restart earlier. I saw the weather was bad so stayed home reading!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, bigkevib said:

hi just wondering if anyone else having trouble logging into SL I'm in GA. was ok but now i get  login failed any idea what going on because i was on 5 min ago logged off and when I tried to get back on this happen

Yes, it's affecting everybody, apparently. I'm not aware of a single person who's been able to log in since 2 hours ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 949 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.