Kalhene ERIKA Mesh Body

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

And  another update.. hehehe

Like I said before, The most updated body I ever had.. hehehe

----------ERIKA Update v4.0.1----------

-Fixed an issue related to HD Genitalia
-"Play Set" updated to work with ERIKA body Update and Bubble Boobs add-on

-Added "FIX for Pubic Area" (wearable object). Wear this ONLY if you have issues with bottom clothing (this issue is found only in a few clothes that uses the old Bento HD Va:gina Bones).

----------ERIKA Update v4.0----------

What's new?

-Improved breasts/armpits on the body. Better proportions, softer and more realistic look
-Improved butt, more defined
-Fixed issue about "Petite Waist" add-on while wearing transparent clothes
-Added some Bento Hands poses in the HUD
-Now "Petites Seins" is an add-on and is compatible with "Petite Waist"
 *About Petites Seins Add-on: Wear this add-on to get a very small breast (set "Breast size" to 100 value) or a flat chest (set "Breast size" to 0 value)
-Fixed Cel Shading. Compatible with ERIKA Regular, Petites Seins, Petite Waist, Bubble Boobs and Squeeze Legs add-ons
-Fixed a glitch on Bento HD Va:gina

* Shapes included in the folder (wearing Lelutka Avalon Mesh Head). You can use these shapes as a starting point to customize them. Please look at the Shapes picture in the folder to know what deformers are being used in each shape to get the same look (wearable Deformers are included in a box on Erika Package)

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Looking for clothes & accessories for ERIKA Mesh Body? Please check here:  https://www.flickr.com/groups/14800916@N23/

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 8:20 PM, Katherine Heartsong said:

I don't like curvy, while acknowledging that the brand is doing a good job quality-wise. I like their approach and certainly the support and quality are really good.

My biggest pet peeve is the horribly unrealistic leg to torso proportions. Not just on this brand, but on the lot of them. Male and female. Body makers need to stop making the legs almost 20% taller/longer than they actually are on a well proportioned human, and get the belly button, hips, crotch, and knees in the right places.

All I see (as an artist) is a student handing me that in a figure drawing class and me failing them for getting it so wrong. Lower those hips and waist, people!

Sigh, I know this only bugs me. :)

The avatar and shape Reminds me of an old Queen song

On 10/1/2022 at 7:41 PM, Stephanie Lovely said:

Aleutia, arguably one of the higher quality creators for Erika, and one who does not just make trashy clothing, seems to have dropped support in favour of Belleza X with their latest release at Fameshed. And it is a really pretty dress too.

F

Eta: I guess that leaves Hilly Halaan AFAIK. Anyone else creating modest threads for Erika?

Edited by JeromFranzic
extra blurbbbb

I've finally accepted that the creator intended Erika purely as a sex body and that's why we're only expected to want fetishwear and heels.

It's OK, I ended up getting a Freya for clothes-wearing purposes. If I'd known Belleza-X was on the way I'd have waited for that rather than buying both but oh well, you live and learn.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

I've finally accepted that the creator intended Erika purely as a sex body and that's why we're only expected to want fetishwear and heels.

It's OK, I ended up getting a Freya for clothes-wearing purposes. If I'd known Belleza-X was on the way I'd have waited for that rather than buying both but oh well, you live and learn.

ERIKA Mesh Body was never intented to be just a "sex body" . I've done my best to get clothing support from all kind of stores and from the most popular ones. Unfortunately for some reason there are missing more stores making modest clothes and there are many who offers "sexy" clothes for the body. Anyway, thanks for the support 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Claudia Urdaneta said:

ERIKA Mesh Body was never intented to be just a "sex body" . I've done my best to get clothing support from all kind of stores and from the most popular ones. Unfortunately for some reason there are missing more stores making modest clothes and there are many who offers "sexy" clothes for the body. Anyway, thanks for the support 

Ya, that's hard for me to understand how they didn't jump all over it making things for that body.. As far as I'm concerned it's the best curvy to full  figured mesh body on the grid..

The proportions work much better and feel much more natural on Erika than they do with any body in that category..

A good thing is, I am seeing it showing up more in places that I'm shopping, so hopefully it's just taking  longer is all..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

A good thing is, I am seeing it showing up more in places that I'm shopping, so hopefully it's just taking  longer is all..

Yeah I noticed a few more designers pick it up recently. Kaithleen's has, which is good news, she makes super cute stuff which is really high quality.

It never hurts to send your favourite designers a notecard or IM to thank them for rigging for Erika. That lets them know it is appreciated and that customers are buying their products because they are rigging for that body. Probably worth doing this now while competing bodies are being released, too.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

Yeah I noticed a few more designers pick it up recently. Kaithleen's has, which is good news, she makes super cute stuff which is really high quality.

It never hurts to send your favourite designers a notecard or IM to thank them for rigging for Erika. That lets them know it is appreciated and that customers are buying their products because they are rigging for that body. Probably worth doing this now while competing bodies are being released, too.

I'm thinking that Erika Event had a good impact on showing the body off as well.. It seems to have picked up some since then.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

I actually just sent a not to Yasum and thanked them for including Reborn in a couple of newer releases.  They did forget the Reborn shoes in this last fatpacks though.  🙁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Claudia Urdaneta said:

You did good Claudia.. I loved the body when it was first released and still really do love it, and I am sad when I don't see as many outfits for it as I'd like. I have seen some very cute clothes for it, and am hoping it stays in the minds of creators in the future. 

• Like 5

So are things looking up for this body now? I was really underwhelmed by the Prima launch, which I had thought would be the logical replacement for my (much loved) Tonic Curvy now that it's pretty much EOL, and while the body itself is fantastic, I've already done enough suffering as the owner of a body that no one makes things for. So I'm wondering if Erika might be a better choice with all those great features it has. I'm not a clothes horse; I just need a few different things. Roleplay and costume stuff would be great though.

Anyway, uhhh, I am not above saying I'm looking for a "sex body" (I will be fine if no one rigs a polonaise for Erika) and I noticed the apparent lack of It's Not Mine support for it. Is that forthcoming, or does another body work for it? Definitely a deal breaker if it's not available.

I did get the 4.1 demo and can see a lot of improvements over the last time I tried it (3.2) but one thing I noticed is that the HD Bajayjay's clitoral hood winds up with my BoM skin's exterior skin color. I tried one of the Kalhene skins included with the Leah head but got the same result. Is there a tattoo that deals with this included in the purchase?

Edit: I can't believe the forums censor the medical term for a cooter. That's just stupid.

Edited by Ezbeharra
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ezbeharra said:

Edit: I can't believe the forums censor the medical term for a cooter. That's just stupid.

Apparently, we're all children here and need to use euphemisms when discussing the ***** and ***** ( P&V since I know it got censored)  I wonder if you can call it a dick?

ETA: Guess dick it is!

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Apparently, we're all children here and need to use euphemisms when discussing the ***** and ***** ( P&V since I know it got censored) 

Maybe they just want us to use the more technically correct term "vulva" for the exterior.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

And maybe phallus works for men's dohicky?

Me at the auto shop: "I think that I need you to check my dohicky."

Auto mechanic: "Check your what?"

19 minutes ago, Ezbeharra said:

Maybe they just want us to use the more technically correct term "vulva" for the exterior.

Me: "I'm not used to these foreign cars, it's a Vulva.."

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.