Kalhene ERIKA Mesh Body

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

It took like forever, but I finally got around to trying the Erika Zero+ body. I really, really liked the shape I made with it. The shape is soft, curvy and life-like, not exaggerated.  It's so bad that there isn't more clothing for this body. In fact, some of the Erika stuff that I've saved didn't fit (mostly bottoms, and my custom Erika shape isn't all that large). I really thought I had more in my inventory. Since the Zero body came out, I have been saving Erika items when I get new purchases. Perhaps I thought it was more because I often pick up shoes from KC Couture on the weekend sales, and they almost always include Erika now. 

Other than the KC Couture shoes, this is what I have:

• Pair of plaid shorts from Red Girl
  • Shoes from Azory, Libra and Buxom
  • Dress from Mooh (likely a gift)
  • Jacket, pants and shirt from Stiff
  • A few recent items from Web Dew
  • A Black Swan bodysuit (I think that was from the just-opened Tres Chic)
  • Some clothing from Dernier

Admittedly, part of the problem may be related to a difficulty searching plain "er" in the Inventory...hopefully vendors are considering the fact that if they just user "er" for an Erika nickname in the garment titles it will be impossible to search for them. Dernier uses (er) and the rest of those listed above use Erika.

If you're in the Erika group, they'll suggest stores that make clothes for this body.

I got a great pair of thigh-high boots with a massive color HUD from Tiffany Designs (I got these for Freya, but the boots come in several sizes.)

A few cute short summer dresses & little black dresses as group gifts from Carol's Store ($L 10 group join)

Erika can also wear Maitreya Lara shoes and short boots.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

Admittedly, part of the problem may be related to a difficulty searching plain "er" in the Inventory...hopefully vendors are considering the fact that if they just user "er" for an Erika nickname in the garment titles it will be impossible to search for them. Dernier uses (er) and the rest of those listed above use Erika.

And some designers use "ER" for Ebody Reborn, too.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If you're in the Erika group, they'll suggest stores that make clothes for this body.

I got a great pair of thigh-high boots with a massive color HUD from Tiffany Designs (I got these for Freya, but the boots come in several sizes.)

A few cute short summer dresses & little black dresses as group gifts from Carol's Store ($L 10 group join)

Erika can also wear Maitreya Lara shoes and short boots.

I think they still have a hud in the store that has a list of creators that make things for Erika.. I believe you can just click those in the hud and get either an LM or a TP to that creators  store.. It's been awhile since I used it, but I believe it's one of those.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think they still have a hud in the store that has a list of creators that make things for Erika.. I believe you can just click those in the hud and get either an LM or a TP to that creators  store.. It's been awhile since I used it, but I believe it's one of those.. hehehe

It was on this side of the store, HUD is no longer there :( I have a copy of it in my inventory. It's not transferable. Can't find it in the MP. I snagged one when Erika Zero was first released last spring.

n-core-erika-store-jf-09222023_001.jpg

• Sad 1

Part of my frustration with lack of clothing is that I have been so spoiled with my previous choice of bodies. First mesh body was Maitreya. Second mesh body was Legacy. Even the brands that aren't doing Maitreya now are usually doing Legacy. Almost every event I go to, every weekend sale item I check out, is available for my first and second choice bodies. If more was available for Erika now it would be my first choice body. I might even spring for the full version.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.