Kalhene ERIKA Mesh Body

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

Jenna Huntsman's body optimizer mod for Belleza lowers the triangle count further. The only downside I've noticed to that is you end up losing the onion layers that allow the auto alpha scripts (?) to stop working as far as I can tell. Not all outfits have the auto alpha scripts though.

Not quite! The reason the auto alpha scripts on Belleza stop working is because they rely on link number (bad scripting practice!). If someone felt like it they could make a new one for the "stripped" belleza and those would still work.

Edited by Cinos Field
  • Like 2

On 11/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Cinos Field said:

Not quite! The reason the auto alpha scripts on Belleza stop working is because they rely on link number (bad scripting practice!). If someone felt like it they could make a new one for the "stripped" belleza and those would still work.

Ok, thanks. Appreciate the correction.

• 3 months later...

GIVEAWAY! Kalhene – WCF 10th Anniversary  

Kalhene - Whore Couture Fair
Kalhene for Whore Couture Fair

(Exclusive for ERIKA Body, includes "Pe***** Seins" size)

GIVEAWAY! Kalhene - WCF
Prize: X3 ERIKA Mesh Body (Update v3.0)

*Please read carefully the rules! thank you

- Like & comment with your legacy name

-You MUST be a member of "Flair For Events" SL group to be eligible as a winner. Join in-world, it's free! (copy and paste this link in local chat to join the group

*If you are chosen as a winner and you already have ERIKA Mesh Body you will have the option to get a refund or to gift the body to someone else

*Join Facebook Giveaway and increase your chances to win

Good Luck Everyone! ❤️

Whore Couture Fair (Starting March 1st):

WCF ERIKA GIVEAWAY.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sadly I think I am going to have to go back to my Lucybody, or maybe spring for a Freya. I like the body itself better than either of those, but I also like to wear clothes befitting a suburban mom of two, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of crossover between that market and Erika's.

• Like 2

I feel you on the wardrobe but creators are out there.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hh-Marli-Dress/23313194

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hh-Gabby-Dress/23110510

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hh-Scarlet-Belted-Dress/23204760

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hh-Aurelia-Dress-PLAINS/23151712

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/hh-Lauren-Cardigan-Dress/23226848

10 hours ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

Sadly I think I am going to have to go back to my Lucybody, or maybe spring for a Freya. I like the body itself better than either of those, but I also like to wear clothes befitting a suburban mom of two, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of crossover between that market and Erika's.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 5:55 AM, colleen Criss said:

Thanks! This was my issue too. I’m fine with wearing the more risky stuff but I also like variety. I’m gonna stick with the body because I like it too much to ever go back to my old one, and I have been collecting a pretty hefty wardrobe. It’s fun shopping for Erika just because it is less known and I’m always looking for something fun to do on sl. Gotta really go on the hunt for stuff! 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

This is what I found when I went tp update mine..

update 3.2

----------ERIKA Update v3.2----------

What's new?

Has been needed to add a script in the body to make it compatible with ERIKA Morphs

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Looking for clothes & accessories for ERIKA Mesh Body? Please check here:  https://www.flickr.com/groups/14800916@N23/

-ERIKA Mesh Body is MODIFY
(Please keep the original ERIKA Mesh Body BOX in case that you need to get the original body from new folder, you can also use the redelivery)

IMPORTANT!
-ERIKA have fitted feet (you change feet size by shape sliders). If you wear shoes that are designed for previous versions (or unfitted) and feet don't fit properly please make you sure to set your foot size slider to 25 (in shape editor), then the feet will be the same size as they were before and older/unfitted footwear will fit

___________________________________________________________________________________

What about SKINS?

Most BOM skins fits on ERIKA Mesh Body, specially those mostly based on the standard SL UV maps (e.g Maitreya body skins)

Kalhene ERIKA Mesh Body "Regular & Pe***** Seins"

Natural, realistic & super versatile Mesh Body!

BENTO Fitted Mesh Body (female/transgender HD genitals)

BOM (Bakes on Mesh) enabled viewer required
(please check that you are not wearing any alpha layer before wear the mesh body and head)

ERIKA Mesh Body fits mesh heads from the most popular brands- Genus, Lelutka, Catwa (you can find Neck Fix wearable via HUD)

Includes modifiable shapes:
You can modify the avatar with the sliders in appearance mode, you can create your own shape.
Body & head compatible with system Alpha Layers

MORE OPTIONS:

-Alpha Cuts HUD
-3 optional Mesh Heads (with HUD and Facial expressions)
-Breast & butt Deformers via HUD
-4 Feet heights (flat, medium, high and pointy). Change feet shape separately via HUD
-5 Nail shapes Via HUD + hide option
-32 Nail polish (French & Faded) via HUD + hide option
-Pack of 40 wearable body DEFORMERS made especially for ERIKA Mesh Body!
-ERIKA skin, 5 tones (BOM)
-Optional shiny skin. 2 options & adjustable intensity : Gloss & Oiled (MATERIALS)
-8 realistic eyes (BOM)
-6 Butt physic animations & 2 breathing animations (via HUD)
-Mesh HD Genitals (*****), Lips & Nipples appliers (colorable via HUD)
-8 options of realistic pubic hair in 3 hair tones (removable)
-***** add-on: 4 sizes and 9 state/postions via HUD (for transgender avatar)
-***** tattoo layers, modify and TINTABLE to match any skin
-Erotic Play Set- Wearable sex toys and accessories fitted for Erika Mesh Body
-Cellulitis, stretch marks and veins tattoo layers in 3 opacities, modify (tintable).
-Cel Shading body and head effect (add-on)
-Breast & Butt physics. Please use the butt physics only with clothing that are ready for this feature.
-ERIKA Mesh Body Support Alpha Layers
-ERIKA Long Toenails ADD ON:
* If you wear the Long toenails and they do not fit on your feet please change the feet shape on the main HUD to make a reset and then they will fit all feet shape from the HUD. (long toenails add-on fits the 4 feet shapes from the HUD)

It also INCLUDES:

Outfits fitted for ERIKA Mesh Body + lingerie: underwear, stockings, dresses, jeans, skirts, shirts, leggings, rings, footwear (sneakers, heels, boots), Bikini, c-string cover and more! (most clothes are colorable via HUD)

______________________________________________________________________________________

SHOES- Fitting issues?

Kalhene Mesh Body v2.0 and above have fitted feet.

IMPORTANT:
If you wear shoes that are designed for previous versions and the feet don't fit properly please make you sure to set your foot size slider to 25 (in shape editor), then the feet will be the same size as they were before and older or unfitted footwear will fit.

23 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yikes!   I think they meant cellulite.  Cellulitis is a painful medical condition. 🤔😮

I just went to get the update because it was there and I felt like completing the collection.. hehehe

I put mine back in the trunk with the rest that I'm not using for now.. There is still some funkyness going on in the crochial  region that shows up now and then with the V'jay..

The V'jay has a mind of it's own. Too much kegels or something to where it just sucks right up into the body, plus deforms  the skin.. one day it will do it , one day it won't. lol

Like yesterday, it was fine.. I've checked everything I have on and nothing has changed since yesterday.. hehehe

I would give it a much bigger try if they ever get more creators making a wide range of clothes for it..

It's a nice body , but it's lacking in well rounded content for it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just went to get the update because it was there and I felt like completing the collection.. hehehe

I put mine back in the trunk with the rest that I'm not using for now.. There is still some funkyness going on in the crochial  region that shows up now and then with the V'jay..

The V'jay has a mind of it's own. Too much kegels or something to where it just sucks right up into the body, plus deforms  the skin.. one day it will do it , one day it won't. lol

Like yesterday, it was fine.. I've checked everything I have on and nothing has changed since yesterday.. hehehe

I would give it a much bigger try if they ever get more creators making a wide range of clothes for it..

It's a nice body , but it's lacking in well rounded content for it.

Your description just made me LOL.  Too much kegels!   Priceless!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

They had 3.4 come out  this week if anyone didn't get their update yet..

----------ERIKA Update v3.4----------

What's new?

*Added "Petite Waist" Add-On! (Morph)

Add to ERIKA Mesh Body the "Petite Waist" add-on to get a smaller waist! You can change the size of your waist wearing this add-on by shape edition ("Love Handles" sliders). Deformers are also compatible with the add-on!

-About clothes:

Unfortunately most previous clothes made for ERIKA "regular" body will not fit on the Petite Waist add-on but designers are working in new creations compatible with this add-on.
In ERIKA Package you will find in "Extras/Wardrobe" box some clothes updated to "Petite Waist" and "Bubble Boobs" Add-ons. We are going to update soon all Kalhene clothes for ERIKA Petite Waist

* We have included new shapes that you can use as a starting point to customize them. Please look at the Shapes picture in the folder to know what deformers are being used in each shape to get the same look (wearable Deformers are included in a box on Erika Package)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

-Kalhene- ERIKA v3.4 Blogger Pack (ADD)

-Kalhene- ERIKA v3.4 Blogger Pack (ADD).jpg

-Kalhene- ERIKA v3.4 Blogger Pack (ADD)2.jpg

I like the body itself, but that waist looks way out of place, in addition to being a mesh mod and not really a deformer. Most clothes won't fit, and Erika doesn't have a huge wardrobe available to begin with.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I will say this about the body..

It's the most updated body i think I've ever had.. hehehe

The last update was like the middle of August, unless I missed one..3.4 is the last version I had received.. Now they dropped 4.0 today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------ERIKA Update v4.0----------

What's new?

-Improved breasts/armpits on the body. Better proportions, softer and more realistic look
-Improved butt, more defined
-Fixed issue about "Petite Waist" add-on while wearing transparent clothes
-Added some Bento Hands poses in the HUD
-Now "Petit;s Seins" is an add-on and is compatible with "Petite Waist"
-Fixed Cel Shading. Compatible with ERIKA Regular, Petit;s Seins, Petite Waist, Bubble Boobs and Squeeze Legs add-ons
-Fixed a glitch on Bento HD Va,gina

* Shapes included in the folder (wearing Lelutka Avalon Mesh Head). You can use these shapes as a starting point to customize them. Please look at the Shapes picture in the folder to know what deformers are being used in each shape to get the same look (wearable Deformers are included in a box on Erika Package)

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2022 at 3:47 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

I will say this about the body..

It's the most updated body i think I've ever had.. hehehe

The last update was like the middle of August, unless I missed one..3.4 is the last version I had received.. Now they dropped 4.0 today.

Yeah, that's amazing! My alt that uses Erika has had the body from the beginning. I can barely keep up! Claudia Urdaneta talks about the details behind the scenes often on facebook and Discord.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.