How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

On 3/11/2024 at 3:17 PM, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Everything is perfectly fine today.

image.thumb.png.05d85df11051fff2919f6272158163d2.png

EDIT: And humor aside this resolved itself after a teleport out and back in.

Looks like invisible glass. Not the place to play stone put games in.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Doing a little sightseeing around SL this evening, and you'll never believe who I ran into!

Kate-Blank.thumb.png.5a4be2adbb4bdbf520323a6e88baa4d1.png

LMAO!!! I just realized who this is!!! LOL, for all we know she COULD be on SL in a secret identity. Kate could be Caitlin, or you Scyll, or (almost) anyone. 

P.S: if that's the case with anyone I know, I wouldn't WANT to know. It would change the whole dynamic.

• Like 3

I haven't been inworld much this past week, but I am changing up one of my houses completely.  It is a Linden home.  I returned everything in it and chose an entirely new house style.  It still needs some work.  I like the floor tile pattern, but it is not seamless, so it won't do.  I still have 70 prims available, so I can put out a few more decorations, too!

Here are the alts sitting while I cam around decorating. One has most of the landscaping and the other has most of the furniture.  They are so patient.

image.thumb.jpeg.634a38dc075fe2023bbca045b97902cc.jpeg

The color palette is much more gray/black than this pic shows.  Here it all looks blue.

• Like 15

7 hours ago, Bagnu said:

LMAO!!! I just realized who this is!!! LOL, for all we know she COULD be on SL in a secret identity. Kate could be Caitlin, or you Scyll, or (almost) anyone. 

P.S: if that's the case with anyone I know, I wouldn't WANT to know. It would change the whole dynamic.

The most important thing to understand is that this pic was NOT photoshopped or in any way edited!!!

Or, no, wait, it was. Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing . . .

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The most important thing to understand is that this pic was NOT photoshopped or in any way edited!!!

Or, no, wait, it was. Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing . . .

Lol. YOU? Photoshop? Editing? Not possible.../me smiles. I never touch the stuff either...Neither does Kate, apparently...

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I haven't been inworld much this past week, but I am changing up one of my houses completely.  It is a Linden home.  I returned everything in it and chose an entirely new house style.  It still needs some work.  I like the floor tile pattern, but it is not seamless, so it won't do.  I still have 70 prims available, so I can put out a few more decorations, too!

Here are the alts sitting while I cam around decorating. One has most of the landscaping and the other has most of the furniture.  They are so patient.

image.thumb.jpeg.634a38dc075fe2023bbca045b97902cc.jpeg

The color palette is much more gray/black than this pic shows.  Here it all looks blue.

Lovely! So stylish and cosy. I also also always struggle with lovely patterns that then turn out not to be seamless. If I really want one I edit it in Photoshop until it is more or less seamless. I multiply it in Photoshop to see if it fits properly (otherwise I have to load the texture into SL every time to find that it doesn't quite fit). Shadows or dark and light areas are the bottleneck. So here you can choose only the dark tiles or the light tiles until they are all in the same shade. But you must be a master at it judging by that beautiful design so you will sure find a way. Best of luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A small market with Dutch pancakes, Dutch street food, stroopwafels, speculaas and gingerbread. I have a love-hate relationship with dummies, but a market without people behind a filled market stall just felt weird (Did those market people all went to the loo?), so opted for this anyway.

Snapshot_20812085533_009_klein.png

Snapshot_20812085533_010_klein.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

https://secondlife.com/destination/zzr-zany-zen-railway
Another second life 'destination guide' pick, and this one will take me more than one visit to absorb.
The build is spread over four sims and it feels like more. It is such a delight to find something which both looks familiar and is so well done.

Diner_005.jpg

Diner_009.jpg

Diner_010.jpg

Diner_012.jpg

Ohh you could have come with the Tiny Explorers last Sunday!  We had a lovely tour guided by Georgina Rowley and Zoe Foodiboo.  You should join us - we can squash you in. :D  Very nice pics by the way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Exploring around SL again 😍

Snapshot_896.thumb.jpg.c635c0174db00d4c1e9e9a9cbefc258e.jpg

Back in Babbage, I love this area so much.

Snapshot_898.thumb.jpg.d264976d120ea95845f4cfa91a62b557.jpg

Some random door, I wonder where it leads?  It is unlocked, I imagine whoever this belongs to wants company, right?

Snapshot_899.thumb.jpg.65a89899429b1798b8fd5823f2bc17ed.jpg

I was about to walk up the staircase, then looked at the about land and saw this was leading to a rented apartment.  I decided to head back out and explore a bit more rather than intrude, it would be rude to take pictures of someone's home without their permission, plus just hanging out in their home in general.

Snapshot_901.thumb.jpg.9d10f5e524afc16a90182024df707b77.jpg

Now I'm sitting in a store, enjoying some nicely designed furniture :D

Snapshot_902.thumb.jpg.094c2eb8b11b85ecfba40097cd90c85c.jpg

I hopped on the trolley next, I wonder where it will lead to.

Snapshot_904.thumb.jpg.1201579f8f6e3680367d682a29e10453.jpg

I found my way to a place called "Automa Autorium"  In it I found this neat little gizmo.

Snapshot_903.thumb.jpg.db01c74ccdbab0cb371efe81b0f66e58.jpg

It is called an "Arcanoscope" I don't know much about it, I think it allows one to see  mortal magic,  I mostly just see a bunch of fuzzy things, and I think a long island iced tea bouncing around... hmm, and an outline of some dog like humanoid grasping at it.

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 20

On 3/15/2024 at 1:58 AM, Istelathis said:

Exploring around SL again 😍

Snapshot_896.thumb.jpg.c635c0174db00d4c1e9e9a9cbefc258e.jpg

Back in Babbage, I love this area so much.

Snapshot_898.thumb.jpg.d264976d120ea95845f4cfa91a62b557.jpg

Some random door, I wonder where it leads?  It is unlocked, I imagine whoever this belongs to wants company, right?

Snapshot_899.thumb.jpg.65a89899429b1798b8fd5823f2bc17ed.jpg

I was about to walk up the staircase, then looked at the about land and saw this was leading to a rented apartment.  I decided to head back out and explore a bit more rather than intrude, it would be rude to take pictures of someone's home without their permission, plus just hanging out in their home in general.

Snapshot_901.thumb.jpg.9d10f5e524afc16a90182024df707b77.jpg

Now I'm sitting in a store, enjoying some nicely designed furniture :D

Snapshot_902.thumb.jpg.094c2eb8b11b85ecfba40097cd90c85c.jpg

I hopped on the trolley next, I wonder where it will lead to.

Snapshot_904.thumb.jpg.1201579f8f6e3680367d682a29e10453.jpg

I found my way to a place called "Automa Autorium"  In it I found this neat little gizmo.

Snapshot_903.thumb.jpg.db01c74ccdbab0cb371efe81b0f66e58.jpg

It is called an "Arcanoscope" I don't know much about it, I think it allows one to see  mortal magic,  I mostly just see a bunch of fuzzy things, and I think a long island iced tea bouncing around... hmm, and an outline of some dog like humanoid grasping at it.

I miss your adventures!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Me with Cat's Alt trying some more machinima. 

Making even a short video would be a nightmare, since we can't control the animations directly. We're stuck with AO's and furniture animations, unless we create our own.

image.gif.3e9f8df6f7c80d556a8ce16a2a11ebb0.gif

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 10

51 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Me with Cat's Alt trying some more machinima. 

Making even a short video would be a nightmare, since we can't control the animations directly. We're stuck with AO's and furniture animations, unless we create our own.

image.gif.3e9f8df6f7c80d556a8ce16a2a11ebb0.gif

Cat is adorable, except for that big blob walking toward her.............  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Cat is adorable, except for that big blob walking toward her.............  

I think she did a great job on her alt.It's still "her", but different.

• Like 2