How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Over the past few days I've been decorating my new home. Still the same land but I like to mix it up now and again. Madison has her home on the beach next to mine but her poor computer struggles a lot if I have too much there, so I've moved up into the sky. This has the added advantage that I can have something much bigger that wouldn't fit on the beach.

52073251319_38070a7878_b.jpg

52071976087_b0f85b8665_b.jpg

The house is from The Domineaux Effect, I discovered after I bought it that it was first made in 2013 so it's old, but it is really lovely, very spacious and still holds up, quality-wise (except for that annoying bug about not being able to rez things on the floor, which weirdly only affects downstairs, not upstairs). So I have big flat-prim rugs everywhere.

My Second Life is also due to improve some time in the next few weeks; I've just been told today that my internet service is upgrading me from a 30mb line to 150mb fully fiberoptic, at no extra cost (they offered me 900mb, for extra, I said no 😁)

• Like 7

20220517_BLM._1080hd.thumb.png.752667b67b571604c7ea10574f159c3b.png

My 🎈 7th rezz-day 17th of May 2022 🎁, went down memory lane. Blue Lagoon Marina's owner and staff some of my oldest and best friends in Second Life.

We have been partying 💃together every Saturday 12 PM SLT for 6 years now and will hopeful also continue the next 6 years 😃

Love Second Life 💖

SLURL: Blue Lagoon Marina

• Like 5

So, I decided to treat myself to a new apartment.

And I have a tradition (well, ok, this is only the second time but that makes it a tradition, right?) of doing a video of me dancing in any new place when I've finished setting it up.

So here it is. Me dancing for 7 seconds. In the living room of my new place.

It's a tradition. Really.

• Like 7

It's not MY SL, but at least one resident has reported seeing the Earth in her sky, in the Isora region.

I went to Isora but didn't see the extra planet.

Has anyone else been seeing extra planets recently, and if so, where, and under what Environment settings?

Did you choose "shared environment" on Isora? My property is here. Do the shared environment and camera up and to the right. Does the time of day matter? Its there for me now. (19:00 SLT).It's also there on the OG viewer and the Firestorm. Shooting stars at this moment as well.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isora/198/72/24

earthy view.png

Edited by Halo Fatale
photo
  • Like 3

Yes! I can see them from that location. The environment appears to be unique to the parcel, Villa Cinnabar. When I used the Personal Lighting controls to adjust the position of the moon, both planets moved. This would seem to mean that the double planets have been substituted in this (very beautiful) custom environment for the more common single moon.