The BIG Reveal -- WOW!

Teresa Firelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They do look rather like Rivendell (with the lights on!). Actually they remind me most of Moonglade in World of Warcraft.  To me though, the houses seem too similar to the Chalets, with just a different trim on the exterior walls and glowy trees in the landscaping.  I'm not a fan of big open-plan houses.  And no Hobbit-holes?.

I think I can guess the final two themes now though - Modern/Minimalist (Meadowbrook) and Japanese (Shareta).

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Maitimo said:

They do look rather like Rivendell (with the lights on!). Actually they remind me most of Moonglade in World of Warcraft.  To me though, the houses seem too similar to the Chalets, with just a different trim on the exterior walls and glowy trees in the landscaping.  I'm not a fan of big open-plan houses.  And no Hobbit-holes?.

I think I can guess the final two themes now though - Modern/Minimalist (Meadowbrook) and Japanese (Shareta).

I had the same thought when I saw the demo area in world - the area looks like Moonglade. I also think it looks like the Elven areas in Lord of the Rings Online.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 6

One of my alts is an Elf, so these houses would be perfect for her 😉   To offset the smaller rooms, I might have to make her shorter.  Its a really beautiful area,  the moles are getting better & better with every theme that comes out.  Kind of hard on my computer tho.

• Like 6

I love this new theme! The landscaping is so beautiful & I’m loving the roof lights. I’ve always wished the old Linden fantasy region looked better & this is more like I imagined it could have looked. Well done to all the moles involved. You’ve made a lovely job of what could have been a very difficult theme.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

I could see one of the next two themes being modern/minimalist as well. It could combine the update of Meadowbrook, the design of California beach homes, and  that modern Scandinavian thing (forgot what it is called).

I want it to be midcentury modern so bad. And I know just the mole who could do it reallllly well. 

Mid-Century-Modern-Living-Room-Ideas.thumb.jpg.2f7b1b48b28ab6f8eeb600b6d646008b.jpg

R99556141c852308ef05bfdef1ea2340e.thumb.jpg.b962d1005339cd26314a686db59d6f68.jpg

• Like 13

I love this theme :)

Having had a really good look round my clear favourite has to be the Rosebrooke - right number of rooms and great sizing. Runner-up is the Mistbrooke, again good sized rooms and i like that there's two rear doors.

The Amberbrooke's upper balcony and Stonebrooke's round entrance are great features, but whilst I don't like their internal layout others will love them.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Bellatrix Hexem said:

Wowza. I’d really like to have an English style cottage, but these are gorgeous, too. Definitely different in a good way.

Just substitute all the fantasy landscaping and details for English chocolate box village landscaping and I think they'd all look quite English cottage style. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

You know i don't have a linden home but i am really looking forward to the decorating thread for this new area. There are so many talented decorators here : )

I feel the same way. Although I do not plan to get one of these, I look forward to exploring the area, and I especially look forward to seeing what people do with them.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.