The BIG Reveal -- WOW!

Teresa Firelight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/1/2021 at 5:39 AM, Polenth Yue said:

Based on the new selection, I like Moonspell the best. One floor, a little patio to turn into a patio garden, one small room for slime moulds and the rest open for everything else. Everything a fungus could need.

Have you noticed that there’s a region called Porcini?

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 8/3/2021 at 10:08 AM, Cassie200294 said:
On 8/3/2021 at 9:43 AM, Luna Bliss said:

It sounds like it's time to abandon my home and get ready.....    :)

yes i think so I am a fairy in SL, and i love my house but i think your right i would love one of these 

Perfect for you as a fairy yes!  And for me as a nature critter.

My alt abandoned their home so they're homeless now  :(...exposed to the elements all night 😉   Hurry up fantasy homes!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, So Whimsy said:

Wtf, I actually dreamt last night that I willingly went up in tier costs just to get one of these. I think I am spending too much time on/in SL o.O;

lol I had a dream that I could reach through furniture to get something I'd lost that was residing behind it....I turned on Wireframe in the dream to reach it... like you can in Blender to 'touch' vertices in the back of a model...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Btw, while waiting for the Fantasy Homes, Patch reminds us that there are other fantasy-related things to do in SL!

Cinderella Monroe

Zenescope is now here, which I had actually never heard of before seeing Patch's link.  Looks bizarre and fun.

Where else will you see the tags Genderbend and mini golf in the same post? 😆

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

I sailed round the reveal waterways yesterday in a wearable boat. Easily navigated :) The bridges are probably a bit too low for sails (unless you don't mind them clipping through), but a coracle or small row/motorised boat would be fine. The more organic nature makes for a much more pleasant ride than round the stilts IMO.

Really like the new *spell versions. Previously the Rosebrooke was my favourite and didn't like the Stonebrooke, but now the Angelspell (the balcony beats the Ragespell) and Steepspell are my new faves.

• Like 6

On 8/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, Luna Bliss said:

It sounds like it's time to abandon my home and get ready.....    :)

Time to abandon my crappy Chalet and see if I get lucky. I have not even furnished it. I do not think the Fantasy ones is for me, but I may get a good location with another style.

• Like 4

• Moles
On 8/5/2021 at 5:52 AM, LoganPryor said:

I sailed round the reveal waterways yesterday in a wearable boat. Easily navigated :) The bridges are probably a bit too low for sails (unless you don't mind them clipping through), but a coracle or small row/motorised boat would be fine. The more organic nature makes for a much more pleasant ride than round the stilts IMO.

Really like the new *spell versions. Previously the Rosebrooke was my favourite and didn't like the Stonebrooke, but now the Angelspell (the balcony beats the Ragespell) and Steepspell are my new faves.

The demo region is a copy of an actual region. What you see there is more or less the final product (excluding the houses, which are still 'work in progress' on the demo).

• Like 3

Just now, Abnor Mole said:

The demo region is a copy of an actual region. What you see there is more or less the final product (excluding the houses, which are still 'work in progress' on the demo).

Yes, I noticed it's the same as Gaunt Ring, Salazars Locket, Helgas Cup, Rowenas Diadem and Enchanted Snake (if the map tiles are right) :)

• Like 3

Speaking of map tiles, I noticed the following repeated groups of regions in GlimmerBelle.  There may be more, I was looking late at night :)    I did not notice a 'tile' that contained one of the densely forested regions, tho I looked carefully.  I'm wondering if they will turn out to be 'glue' regions - that is, regions with a lot of water and paths that can be plugged in to fill the gaps between tiles without interrupting the waterway & road networks.

There was extensive use of tiles in LogLand (a much larger continent).  There, it seemed to me that the repeated areas bore repeating - I mean, the moles had made sure that the repeated elements were really beautifully done.

Tile 1

676343535_fantasytile1-4.JPG.52e41ec68b96d6355d27428f35c2f429.JPG

Tile 2

691665948_fantasytile2-3.JPG.24e5ac55f9996a1e773e6ded42cd7c1e.JPG

Tile 3

387728635_fantasytile3-.JPG.47af0165af128dc263a5ac5ffee306c0.JPG

Tile 4

459695877_Fantasytile4-.JPG.09aab0b0ab1adc7e5d15ee09a8afa191.JPG

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

I ran across something that folks might like for their upcomign fantasy home yards.. it is two different unicorns statues surrounded by lovely landscaping.. relativley low LI.. 99L each. From Autisan Edan booth at an event. Located at  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Helenos/13/57/4082

After buying I discovered they are no modify, just copy only. Still lovely but perhaps not so usable. still for 99L I dont regret buying them

Unicorns.png

Edited by Teresa Firelight
update info about the product being nomod
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have already started to make a list of the clones ---mostly finding 5 of each kind so far!

I am wondering it the 4 regions that look like flat undeveloped land---example Toad Pool---- are going to be some feature areas---like where there are some sort of recreation---or parks? Maybe a place for dragons to sleep... etc

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.