When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

41 minutes ago, KatHeartsong Kaos said:

There have been some very choice Stilts going alongside the Fantasy Homes. I just nabbed my "Halleluiah Home" (as @PrudenceAnton  would say) in Coral Cottage :D 

The regions along the canal is creme de la creme of Stilts. 👍

I am hunting for the best Victorian I can get. I am so torn now because I got a good, but not "Hallelujah" Victorian.

I almost wanted to keep it, but I suppose I will abandon it and hope to get a better one.

• Like 8

Im still struggling a bit to understand how you are doing (whats best to do) if your alt lands a ”halleluia” home? I mean if its a lot of houses of that type its not possible to switch it to a main i guess. And if you, in the long run, only wants one LH, do you quit premium on your main just to keep the house on the alt? 😳 

Edited by Always Incognito
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

Im still struggling a bit to understand how you are doing (whats best to do) if your alt lands a ”halleluia” home? I mean if its a lot of houses of that type its not possible to switch it to a main i guess. And if you, in the long run, only wants one LH, do you quit premium on your main just to keep the house on the alt? 😳 

The struggle of my whole Linden Home journey. Sadly all the "Halleluiah Home" I grab on alts. I try to stay, but I just want my main to have the perfect home and retire the alts. 

As far as switching at the moment, I feel the system is upside down now, specially in stilt regions. One minute you grab a brand new release, then you somewhere in the middle of nowhere again. Or the same over and over. I would never try to switch my perfect home right now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It is really few Hallelujah Victorians. But I keep on trying. 🙏

I am going for a coastal one, like my alt had before I retired her. There are some amazing Vics, but they are really rare.

If the Traditionals was not so small, I would go back to one of those. I love the original landscaping. I wish we could get bigger Trads, but that will be only a wish.

• Like 3

What I find to be hard to get homes:

1. Victorians on a small island (Or Peninsula)
  2. Victorians on the coast in general
  3. Log homes with the windows facing one of the big lakes
  4. Log homes with the windows facing any water, big or small
  5. Stilts on the edge of open water, with the large windows and terrace facing the view, not inland
  6. Stilts on pier with view to open water
  7. Houseboats on the end of a row
  8. 32 x 32 houseboats on the end or a row
  9. Houseboats next to a lighthouse
  10. Traditionals on the coast

.... I don't know about Chalets since my interest is low, but I assume view to water and windmills are good locations?

Edited by Marianne Little
added Peninsula
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

If the Traditionals was not so small, I would go back to one of those. I love the original landscaping. I wish we could get bigger Trads, but that will be only a wish.

I wish we could rotate the trads, even if just a 180. That would be a game-changer for me. I've had my first one on Beckridge since 2019, on an alt.. and so wish I could change it to have the sandy 'backyard' facing the sea. If there were any indication that this could be a possibility in the future.. that would be a gift.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Coral Cottage went, just got my dream home on an alt... Woohoo though. 

Lol I made a new alt 3 days ago to try to upgrade my stilt.  I have not gotten a single home anywhere NEAR the newly released regions.  I have, however, gotten a comprehensive tour of the deep interior stilt regions!   This guy is cursed :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

I took a quick tour around the best part of Victorians. (My idea of best part) One house looked strangely empty, so I clicked on the ground and it was claimed 3 days ago! It was Hallelujah with all capital letters. 😑

I wasn't lucky there. It was just by the water's edge in Bishopshead, I think. Or the other "B" region next to it.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol I made a new alt 3 days ago to try to upgrade my stilt.  I have not gotten a single home anywhere NEAR the newly released regions.  I have, however, gotten a comprehensive tour of the deep interior stilt regions!   This guy is cursed :)

Yea, that's what sucks when they released the last of the stilts....now they are all mixed in with the abandons of people going after the Fantasy homes :(

• Like 3

I''m pretty sure the close-to-ideal stilt I landed yesterday was an abandon. it would be a #5 on Marianne's list. Tricky because they are in the stilts on land category. 

However, I pulled and abandoned one of the landlocked stilts last week, and if you don't care about the direct water access, you do tend to have more privacy on those parcels. And in many cases you are one or two rows away from the ocean on most sides of the house, so you may still have an ocean view.

• Like 3

On 8/15/2021 at 11:51 AM, Marianne Little said:

I took a quick tour around the best part of Victorians. (My idea of best part) One house looked strangely empty, so I clicked on the ground and it was claimed 3 days ago! It was Hallelujah with all capital letters. 😑

I wasn't lucky there. It was just by the water's edge in Bishopshead, I think. Or the other "B" region next to it.

I think I know just what house you're talking about. Back when the region was originally going, that was one of my "please rngesus" homes. That person who recently abandoned it had an amazing trad prior as well.

• Like 4

I have been loving the Fantasy homes, so I have hopped around and there are so many pretty spots. But then today I found THIS Protected Land, SSPE2539  And my house is right on the edge of it in Fennir Forest. Anyone hear of plans for this space. It is neat. In front of this open space is an underwater scene with colorful flowers, crystals, and fish and Orcas swimming. Then, in front of that underwater are shipwrecks and a capsized plane under storm clouds. You end up walking up on another Linden Continent with log homes. It is a neat space. Wondering if anyone knew more about it?

house.jpg

Edited by Tiki Starlight
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tiki Starlight said:

I have been loving the Fantasy homes, so I have hopped around and there are so many pretty spots. But then today I found THIS Protected Land, SSPE2539  And my house is right on the edge of it in Fennir Forest. Anyone hear of plans for this space. It is neat. In front of this open space is an underwater scene with colorful flowers, crystals, and fish and Orcas swimming. Then, in front of that underwater are shipwrecks and a capsized plane under storm clouds. You end up walking up on another Linden Continent with log homes. It is a neat space. Wondering if anyone knew more about it?

house.jpg

That is a great spot! 👍 congrats! 🎈 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tiki Starlight said:

And my house is right on the edge of it in Fennir Forest. Anyone hear of plans for this space. It is neat. In front of this open space is an underwater scene with colorful flowers, crystals, and fish and Orcas swimming. Then, in front of that underwater are shipwrecks and a capsized plane under storm clouds. You end up walking up on another Linden Continent with log homes. It is a neat space. Wondering if anyone knew more about it?

OH, that's a terrible spot!  Awful!  You should abandon it, say tomorrow around 2:30 SLT?

Lol just joking.  Fenrir Forest or Ladeedah is where I originally wanted a home, because of their proximity to SSPE2539.  LL hasn't said how they intend to develop that region, but I think that if you were to look at regions such as:

Randelsham Forest (community center for the log homes), or

Campwich Forest (community center for the campers)

you might share my opinion that SSPE2539 could eventually be a Fantasy Community Center.  Belli community centers are full-region recreational areas, always with a large, beautiful building that can be booked by residents for parties and other gatherings.  I cannot imagine how beautiful a fantasy one might turn out to be, the terraforming alone is quite lovely.  I would hold onto that parcel if I were you :)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5
  • Haha 8

On 8/15/2021 at 11:51 AM, Marianne Little said:

I hate to tell you but I think that's one of my alts that got it. I know it was about a week ago give or take.

Bishopshead, dead end street, cute little waterfront promenade in the front of the house with a good sea view from the side facing off to the other side of the cove and pink hydrangeas? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I hate to tell you but I think that's one of my alts that got it. I know it was about a week ago give or take.

Bishopshead, dead end street, cute little waterfront promenade in the front of the house with a good sea view from the side facing off to the other side of the cove and pink hydrangeas? 

Ha, it must be that one. But that was one house, it is more houses around the coast, and I keep trying. I don't give up. 😉

I have had my share of good locations on alts. It was a thing I could afford then and not now.

I rent a good location on Mainland, so I do not sit and cry in a sandbox! 😆

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Ha, it must be that one. But that was one house, it is more houses around the coast, and I keep trying. I don't give up. 😉

I have had my share of good locations on alts. It was a thing I could afford then and not now.

I rent a good location on Mainland, so I do not sit and cry in a sandbox! 😆

Same. All my Belli homes are more or less temporary. Some harder to release than others but eventually all get turned over for something new. I have a few alts coming up for renewal in a month or so and probably will not keep them premium at this point. The homes I have now all are all in pretty good locations and probably almost impossible to improve on them.

• Like 5

I am down to ONE linden home, and I think that one will be thrown into the land page soon. I am missing my ability to have a blank canvas and to put down the house I want. Furthermore, I have so many pretty things I can't get out due to prim limits. It is not easy though when you fight your way to your hallelujah home, fending off land sharks left and right (haha), only to discover the honeymoon is kind of over.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4