When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

I have been in a log house for almost 9 months. On a whim I decided to abandon it and check out the fantasy theme not really expecting that I would like them at all.  The picture is my view from my back door and the very first one I got.  It seems like there is a lot of water in the fantasy regions so I'm not sure how unique this is but I am thrilled with the location I got!  I have been a bit bored lately in SL and am going to make this my Christmas home away from home because it's my favorite holiday. While I know that I can't do Christmas decorating outside until the time comes and not a lot but I think an outdoor tree will be ok I hope.  I think this will be perfect to do a Christmas themed house. I can't wait to start planning!

Fantasy.jpg

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 14

On 10/22/2021 at 1:26 PM, Nika Talaj said:

LL has just released Salmon Trail, a corner region on LogLand's southern coast.  At this moment, NO (that's right zero) parcels have been claimed.

I think we're reaching a saturation point with certain types of homes. Everyone who wants a log home has probably got one. 

I desperately want a waterfront Vic, but I'm waiting until Trick or Treat is over before I start gambling. I've seen some absolutely spectacular Vics while out chasing candy buckets.  The ones with both river and sea frontage make me so jealous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

Everyone who wants a log home has probably got one.

Weeelll, I don't know about Logs.  I'm pretty sure I happened on Salmon Trail within 20 minutes of it being released.  I noticed its homes had changed from Protected to Linden Home via map, not refreshing, so they may not even have hit the land page yet when I posted.  It's all claimed now, and there are no logs on the land page.   Weirdly, the region above it (Boulder Ridge) has 4 claimed homes, and the rest of them are still Protected!  It was that way yesterday too, presumably @Whitney Linden or someone will have to straighten that out.

I'm puzzled at why they haven't released more stilts, which disappear rapidly from the land page on the rare occasions that they show up.  There are many SSPE stilt regions that look ready for renaming and immediate release.

That said, I think the Chalets may be close to saturation.  They are always on the land page, and I've been watching 3 regions whose chalets have all been "Linden Homes" for weeks now - I don't think any home in them has ever been claimed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am not exactly sure how the releases are done, but I have noticed a few regions where only a few houses are claimed and the rest are unavailable.  My guess???? Is that the alt armies who play GoH will claim a bunch of homes to force the release of the next region.  When the army has the homes they want in that region, they release the older homes they only claimed to force the release the new one.  Then a bunch of old ones are available again and the release of new ones is stopped.  The only ones who know how this actually works are the Lindens who designed it, so your guess is as good as mine.  I've stumbled on regions that have been partially or re-released before - 5 homes claimed 2 weeks ago and 20 all still Governor Linden and never released or claimed.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I've stumbled on regions that have been partially or re-released before - 5 homes claimed 2 weeks ago and 20 all still Governor Linden and never released or claimed.

I don't know if its the same as you have seen but I came across a new release log cabin region the other day where a handful were taken and the rest were still protected land instead of Linden homes.  Maybe a glitch?

• Like 1

Eagle Cliffs, south coast LogLand region next to Salmon Trail, was released yesterday afternoon, probably around 12:30 SLT.  All parcels claimed.  People are furnishing, but no Trick or Treat buckets out yet :) 

Boulder Ridge continues to be borked, 4 parcels claimed and the rest set to Protected.

• Like 3

I am going to abandon a very nice Fantasy home on Caladrius.

It's three sides water with nice orientation to the water/light.

I realized it might be very difficult to try for under the circumstances, but wanted to mention it in case someone wanted to give it a whirl...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caladrius/133/76/21

Will abandon in about 10 min at 9:40 SLT

• Like 1