Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Jaulistine said:

 I tend to like to change things up every so often, but with the lack of options & no guarantee there will be something available keeps me in one spot sadly. I wish they allowed us to see the available home list prior.

This whole thread is filled with notices of available themes, not to mention instructions to help you check which themes are available at any time you’re thinking about moving on. There will be many more homes available once the Fantasy regions start being released, but if you’re determined to move on before then you should be able to find something else easily enough. The important thing is to ‘be ready’ to abandon your current place quickly when themes that you want appear on the Land Page.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Strangest thing though, it doesn't have a house controller!  It's pretty much the same one I had before, including color.  Anyone know why it wouldn't come with a controller and if there's anything I can do about that?  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one to change the house is the post with the light on it by your front door. To change interior our exterior paint jobs it should be by the front door just on the wall. If neither are there I suggest to submit a ticket. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jaulistine said:

This aggravates my anxiety strings so much to even change my home. I've been in my stilt home since they were released & I tend to like to change things up every so often, but with the lack of options & no guarantee there will be something available keeps me in one spot sadly. I wish they allowed us to see the available home list prior. Maybe instead of an abandonment needed we can have an "exchange option" & then after the exchange is selected we're then prompted with a "ABANDON CURRENT" so that way we're not left homeless.

I can relate to this. It would be great to have a feature like this, but I doubt very much they will introduce something like this anytime soon (if ever). Maybe in 10 years with the next home upgrade:)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2021 at 4:36 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Last one - 8:35am SLT - everything but Stilts! 

 

Stilts still seem to be the most popular choice - I really hope they'll add more Stilts (i.e. in addition to the ureleased regions theyt've already added) so that we don't have the situation we had like the old Meadowbrooks where they were frequently sold out. Once all the themes have been released they should have a pretty good idea which ones are most popular and add a few more of those to meet that demand.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Stilts still seem to be the most popular choice - I really hope they'll add more Stilts (i.e. in addition to the ureleased regions theyt've already added) so that we don't have the situation we had like the old Meadowbrooks where they were frequently sold out. Once all the themes have been released they should have a pretty good idea which ones are most popular and add a few more of those to meet that demand.

I'd argue that house boats are sold out most frequently, but stilts, Victorians, and traditionals are all still in very high demand, and are frequently unavailable.  The good news for stilts, as you noted, is that more are being released.  We'll see what happens to the supply of the others when the fantasy homes are released (more are appearing lately as people free up accounts for the land rush), but for now, the only way to get a traditional, Victorian, or house boat is through an abandon.  I expect we will see more large continent pieces added eventually, assuming demand continues to exceed supply.  

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 2:52 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

The important thing is to ‘be ready’ to abandon your current place quickly when themes that you want appear on the Land Page.

I understand & do appreciate threads like this, but when one isn't able to be at the PC a lot during ones day it's always going to be a hit or miss. I think I'll stay put for a bit. Maybe until they make cute small homes, if they've any plans on that..that is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

I'd argue that house boats are sold out most frequently, but stilts, Victorians, and traditionals are all still in very high demand, and are frequently unavailable.  The good news for stilts, as you noted, is that more are being released.  We'll see what happens to the supply of the others when the fantasy homes are released (more are appearing lately as people free up accounts for the land rush), but for now, the only way to get a traditional, Victorian, or house boat is through an abandon.  I expect we will see more large continent pieces added eventually, assuming demand continues to exceed supply.  

I should have qualified my statement a bit - as well as Stilts being generally very popular it's the Pier one's that seem to be the most popular, hardly ever showing on the land page, and I think that will continue as there is overall more land ones built.

Yes, it will be interesting to see how demand of homes generally is goes going forward with the forthcoming fantasy release but also the other two themes yet to be introduced. I wonder if LL will provide a surplus of homes to demand, so that in future if more we see more users/new users wanting homes more are supplied, or if there will be a limit to what they think is adequate, and if homes are sold out then people have to go without. But maybe that will be adequate in that it's possible that some residents who are enchanted with the new homes now will actually leave after some time to get mainland instead, after the novelty has worn off (I kinda don't believe that, but we'll see).

I'm sure they've had to revise their original estimate of how many of the old homes needed to be replaced (about 30, 000 if I remember correctly). Does anyone have a tally of how many homes have been released to date?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 2:25 AM, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I can relate to this. It would be great to have a feature like this, but I doubt very much they will introduce something like this anytime soon (if ever). Maybe in 10 years with the next home upgrade:)

Great idea, I like it.  Like an open house then a relocate button to teleport each to your new places.  We can hope!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

But maybe that will be adequate in that it's possible that some residents who are enchanted with the new homes now will actually leave after some time to get mainland instead, after the novelty has worn off (I kinda don't believe that, but we'll see).

 

I can only speak for myself but I wouldnt be here if it weren’t for Bellisseria. Same for a friend of mine. Iv owned quite a lot of different mainland parcels over the years and it has always ended up with getting a ”bad” neighbour. Only times iv been Happy about my home has been in themed areas. Each to their own But i find most of mainland butt ugly 🤐

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Always Incognito said:

I can only speak for myself but I wouldnt be here if it weren’t for Bellisseria. Same for a friend of mine. Iv owned quite a lot of different mainland parcels over the years and it has always ended up with getting a ”bad” neighbour. Only times iv been Happy about my home has been in themed areas. Each to their own But i find most of mainland butt ugly 🤐

I don't think you are alone in feeling that (and is one of the criticisms that has been levelled at the new homes, i.e. it affects mainland landlords).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I don't think you are alone in feeling that (and is one of the criticisms that has been levelled at the new homes, i.e. it affects mainland landlords).

Mainland landlords should then understand that tenants leave them because it is no rules against butt-ugly textured privacy walls and visible skyboxes. Then the landlords can make rules, or continue to have "build whatever you want". And watch a tenant set up 64 m high cutouts of P*dobear. (*=e)

But do not complain if your other tenants quit and leave.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

I can only speak for myself but I wouldnt be here if it weren’t for Bellisseria. Same for a friend of mine. Iv owned quite a lot of different mainland parcels over the years and it has always ended up with getting a ”bad” neighbour. Only times iv been Happy about my home has been in themed areas. Each to their own But i find most of mainland butt ugly 🤐

I feel the same way. I bought an amazing mainland parcel and thought, "this is the mainland I really like." That lasted for about a split second before someone floated a full bright platform full of backdrops about 75 meters up. And then someone floated this white blob thing I suspect was supposed to be their version of a cloud. Then to kick it all off, the parcel behind me is a rental and someone rents it and puts up walls around all the corners some 50 feet high. This was on the Atoll walkways, which is sort of themed and pretty when people are considerate. However, after all the eyesores went up, I decided that Belli had spoiled me and mainland only served a purpose for me if I wanted a store in the sky.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...