When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

11 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I feel the same way. I bought an amazing mainland parcel and thought, "this is the mainland I really like." That lasted for about a split second before someone floated a full bright platform full of backdrops about 75 meters up. And then someone floated this white blob thing I suspect was supposed to be their version of a cloud. Then to kick it all off, the parcel behind me is a rental and someone rents it and puts up walls around all the corners some 50 feet high. This was on the Atoll walkways, which is sort of themed and pretty when people are considerate. However, after all the eyesores went up, I decided that Belli had spoiled me and mainland only served a purpose for me if I wanted a store in the sky.

Derender with a capital D.  So sayeth King Head.

359201832_Ifeelliketheneighborsarewatchingme_001.thumb.png.8d0515f883f625be5a6e72780b503b58.png

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

I dont play the ”derender game” 😘 I dont use FS But even if I did, my friends and visitors still sees it 👁🙈🙈🙈

Exactly this! Derending all this stuff makes me feel like I live in a bubble of my own alternate reality. Oh, wait . . .

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

I dont play the ”derender game” 😘 I dont use FS But even if I did, my friends and visitors still sees it 👁🙈🙈🙈

Every time I derender much neighbor crap, and then log in an alt after some time has passed, it is a shock. Is this really how it looks around my place! 😟😱

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Same selection on the LP just now so I won't post another image.  The abandonments begin...  ?

There was only a chalet and camper shown when I just looked. It would appear that the abandonments have not quite begun.

• Like 2

In preparation for the Fantasy homes I will be abandoning my beautiful Loggy that I've had since day 1 of release. It backs up to a very wide river and in fact is located on one of the few "islands" on the subcontinent!! A real find. Hope the next owner loves it as much as I did http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Windsock/235/102/58

I will be abandoning it at 7:40 am SLT

• Like 4

I rolled a stilt on Shell Shack which is an area I really wanted to be in. That means I have a very nice parcel on an edge with open water on two sides and a sunset view to abandon.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glory/55/207/23

Let me know if you like.

ETA: I will let it go sometime around 12PM SLT unless someone wants to arrange a possible time to abandon, so they have a better chance at it.

🙂

Edited by Mercedes Avon
Added something . . .
  • Like 3