When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Want a waterside OL Stilt?

I am releasing stilt on land (Stilt OL) that boarders ocean, with part of the deck over water. The front faces a roped off sandy path instead of a road, which is very nice. In general, the area is very pretty. The downside is that the stilts on water are a bit close-ish and their back decks face your back deck. They are staggered so you have a nice open view of the water from the center of your deck. The island with houseboats can be seen in the distance but they are far enough away that it is a scenic view.

The house is located at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twisted Palms/196/90/22

If you like the place and want to try a coordinated release, please contact me directly in-world. I will be at the stilt until I release it. If no one contacts me by 8:30 AM SLT (45 minutes from now) I will just go ahead and release.

• Like 4

Letting go of a log home that I loved for 8 months. The region is quiet.  I've never seen a neighbor in all that time.  The house is right on the water (2 sides) and situated low, so you aren't above it.  Good Privacy.  The view is great, the water is wider than a little stream, you can see a log bridge from the deck AND the house windows FACE the water. Amazing!  Downside - there is no road going to this house (which is why the mailbox is on the water and the house faces the correct way.) Oh, please, universe let someone who will love the place get it and not a collector who will just own it.  Going at 8:30pm SLT

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Traderest/84/72/0

log_001.thumb.png.d1c583e2129a14d341f9d8085d8535b8.png

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
spelling
  • Like 7

23 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Letting go of a log home that I loved for 8 months. The region is quiet.  I've never seen a neighbor in all that time.  The house is right on the water (2 sides) and situated low, so you aren't above it.  Good Privacy.  The view is great, the water is wider than a little stream, you can see a log bridge from the deck AND the house windows FACE the water. Amazing!  Downside - there is no road going to this house (which is why the mailbox is on the water and the house faces the correct way.) Oh, please, universe let someone who will love the place get it and not a collector who will just own it.  Going at 8:30pm SLT

Glad you enjoyed this for 8 months. I had it before you after it was first released right before you.  Loved that spot. Hopefully someone will enjoy it as much as we did..

Edited to add pictures of it when I had it! 

CouchCoffee_104.png

CouchCoffee_105.png

CouchCoffee_106.png

Edited by Torry Turner
  • Like 10

9 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Tasty.  I would have loved to have that.  My search for a new log home continues.  

• Like 5