When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

15 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

Time has come to let go of the boat in Gangway in prep for the final resting place... I will let out in five minutes...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gangway/225/86/22

(its having a few different owners it seems, hope it finds the right one!)

Snapshot_104.png

Oh, I'm sad I missed this! It's such a perfect location.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Sierra Nova said:

Oh, I'm sad I missed this! It's such a perfect location.

Shortly after I let this go I caught another facing a lighthouse plus I let another go just after at Carden next to a lighthouse - they come up, hope you manage to get one!

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Good luck, Sierra!

Well I didn't get it, but... the region name I ended up with tickles me so I might just keep it :D 

It's called Sharkira. Taking parcel name suggestions right now! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

After being inspired by the lovely lighthouse view posts, I grabbed a houseboat this afternoon. It wasn't what I was looking for, but it does have a couple of nice features and may "check the boxes" for someone else.

It is an end unit, so there is only an immediate neighbor on one side. It has a nice view of the stilt homes on the "no neighbor" side, and the windows face east towards sunrise.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Salmon and Gillfunkel/182/217/22

(Houseboat at Salmon & Gillfunkel  -- the region name alone makes it almost worth keeping).

If anyone wants it, please IM me in-world before 5 PM SLT and we can try to arrange a transfer. If I don't hear from anyone by 5 PM, I will release it then.

houseboat at Salmon and Gilfunkel_001 (2).png

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

After being inspired by the lovely lighthouse view posts, I grabbed a houseboat this afternoon. It wasn't what I was looking for, but it does have a couple of nice features and may "check the boxes" for someone else.

It is an end unit, so there is only an immediate neighbor on one side. It has a nice view of the stilt homes on the "no neighbor" side, and the windows face east towards sunrise.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Salmon and Gillfunkel/182/217/22

(Houseboat at Salmon & Gillfunkel  -- the region name alone makes it almost worth keeping).

If anyone wants it, please IM me in-world before 5 PM SLT and we can try to arrange a transfer. If I don't hear from anyone by 5 PM, I will release it then.

houseboat at Salmon and Gilfunkel_001 (2).png

That region name is AMAZING. :D

• Like 4

On 7/24/2021 at 7:45 AM, Chloe Bunny said:

Very pretty river all around house going now : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Esplin/64/34/36

Snapshot_138.png

Thank you!! 💗 Again! Got it yesterday. As it was you who left me my last home, my HB too its just too funny 🤣 I loved my HB to bits but as i said earlier, im a garden addict... Seriously, i got so happy when I found this place I almost cried 🌷 For me this is a perfect location. I love the river, i passed these houses not long ago in my boat. And i got so jelly of ppl who was lucky to have a house by the river. And now i got this! I can hardly believe its true 💗 

EsplinHome_heart.png

EsplinHome2_001.png

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Always Incognito said:

And now i got this! I can hardly believe its true 💗 

People benefit from the fact I only want one Linden Home! Oh and my sporadic home hopping habit - I love landing something like this as an abandon and then someone feeling like this when I have abandoned too :)

• Like 10