When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

19 minutes ago, yestothis said:

Now. I’m seeing all types often! People must be abandoning for the fantasy homes coming out soon. Yay! 

Too right! Not long after typing my OP I got that LogHome, then a houseboat and lastly a stilt on land home. Out of tries now. It was fun!

And I should give a shout out to Patch Linden who helped my alt with the double camper situation in superquick time - as well as Bellisserian Citizens group who were ever so helpful.

What a lovely community Bellisseria is :) 

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

Too right! Not long after typing my OP I got that LogHome, then a houseboat and lastly a stilt on land home. Out of tries now. It was fun!

And I should give a shout out to Patch Linden who helped my alt with the double camper situation in superquick time - as well as Bellisserian Citizens group who were ever so helpful.

What a lovely community Bellisseria is :) 

Now that’s individual customer service! I’ve always had good interactions with the Linden Support staff. I’ve had countless double wide campers fixed within minutes of contacting live chat. But Patch hasn’t come to my rescue yet. 

• Like 6

On 7/29/2021 at 3:21 PM, Fay Starlight said:

I noticed last night that all the remaining chalet regions are now Linden Home, that is approx 38 regions and there is some fresh fun ones in the mix now!

:)

That being said, I just got the same chalet I released nearly 12 hours ago!!

(in Drumlin Farm, which appears to be an older chalet region)

edit: 45 minutes later...just got the same chalet again!

Edited by DellaLaBella
add comment
  • Sad 6

24 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

That being said, I just got the same chalet I released nearly 12 hours ago!!

(in Drumlin Farm, which appears to be an older chalet region)

edit: 45 minutes later...just got the same chalet again!

Dang...but I have had that happen too! 

• Sad 4

This aggravates my anxiety strings so much to even change my home. I've been in my stilt home since they were released & I tend to like to change things up every so often, but with the lack of options & no guarantee there will be something available keeps me in one spot sadly. I wish they allowed us to see the available home list prior. Maybe instead of an abandonment needed we can have an "exchange option" & then after the exchange is selected we're then prompted with a "ABANDON CURRENT" so that way we're not left homeless.

• Like 2