Stilt Home Decorating - Show us your style

Chic Aeon
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Close to completion with plenty of leftover land impact and no linking to "save a prim" :D.  Way too many photos needed for one post so I will sprinkle them in now and then.   Happy holiday everyone!

This is the bedroom.

1163378749_masterbedroom.thumb.jpg.4bc317195d2e07f93a6783c890df8cec.jpg

And the guest bedroom.

1828061463_guestbedroom.thumb.jpg.f7e36376f7ecdac7a8f72ae2053f11d5.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 26

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Close to completion with plenty of leftover land impact and no linking to "save a prim" :D.  Way too many photos needed for one post so I will sprinkle them in now and then.   Happy holiday everyone!

This is the bedroom.

1163378749_masterbedroom.thumb.jpg.4bc317195d2e07f93a6783c890df8cec.jpg

And the guest bedroom.

1828061463_guestbedroom.thumb.jpg.f7e36376f7ecdac7a8f72ae2053f11d5.jpg

I know you mentioned that you have retired, but do you hire yourself out as an interior designer? 😊

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I know you mentioned that you have retired, but do you hire yourself out as an interior designer? 😊

LOL. No and I never did do styling for folks other than for fun and friends.

I have a great time styling things, I just don't play well with others (well if that's the truth -- that's the truth :).  

But thanks for asking.   I now BLOG and fuss and fiddle and explore.   Once you stop cashing out to RL, it kinda negates the enthusiasm to "make money" LOL.    Now I look for ways to SPEND money!!!  

Retired from making mesh -- more or less was what I meant (however I am starting to work on next year's Advent and should that continue to go well there will be NEW stuff).  Also in that vein I would like to say that more folks bothered to thank me for the gifts (and these were two and three year old previously given out gifts) than ever before.  I have no idea how many things I gave out but in previous years it was well into the thousands. So their thanks and my need to keep up my Blender skills in case I get to use them again "for real" some day -- prompted the making of new items. These are all things that I want or need and are NOT going to be "holiday" things but items that can be used all year.   I hope things continue well in that little corner of my virtual life. Sometimes there IS the unexpected. 

And yes, I did send notecards to the creators of all the calendars that I was still visiting :D.  "Thank you"s are GOOD things. Takes very little time. And unfortunately the process of acknowledgement has been lost over the last few decades.  Perhaps our really really tough year has reminded us about that gratitude thing.

And now I will shut up :D.   Thanks for the comment. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling and adding info
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Moles
On 12/24/2020 at 9:30 AM, Sparkely Sugar said:

Love my shared new stilt house I am decorating with my friend.  I really did not think stilts would be my style, but a she convinced me, to come and try it. Now I love it.  

Dreamin

A different Angle from my friend 

My new Linden Home | Stilt House | Santiago

That is very beautiful. You may want to review the covenant regarding items extending outside your parcel though. The posts in the water mark the corners of your parcel. Anything that stick outside of your parcel is subject to being returned without warning. 

Edit : To see your actual parcel lines, pressing Ctrl + Alt + Shift + P will toggle showing parcel lines on and off.

Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Like 9

@Chic Aeonin RL my late mother had exquisite taste. She was a stay-at-home mother of 7 kids (I was number 5 in the lineup). I'd ask her why she didn't get a job as an interior designer. She said that she liked doing it for our family but didn't want the headache of trying to please clients. My youngest brother inherited her talent and made a career of it. I understand where you're coming from. 

• Like 5

On 12/24/2020 at 7:30 AM, Sparkely Sugar said:

Love my shared new stilt house I am decorating with my friend.  I really did not think stilts would be my style, but a she convinced me, to come and try it. Now I love it.  

Dreamin

A different Angle from my friend 

My new Linden Home | Stilt House | Santiago

This is what I was hoping the mole landscaping in those regions would be like.  You did an absolutely fantastic job!

• Like 3

This is Havana, I put a little bit of the 70s and its neon glow.
First I used a blue vinyl floor and then
I put a partition in the big room and made a living room to watch TV on one side and the dining room on the other.
I installed sliding doors to give privacy to the bedroom and bathroom.
It is not yet finished I need to adjust details.

DEZ-2020-ny_006.thumb.jpg.8be96374874443ac19b6e6b62e7cd30d.jpg

DEZ-2020-ny_005.thumb.jpg.8db616a8f0c2a340736d5895f45313b4.jpg

DEZ-2020-ny_004.thumb.jpg.0b670ae250ce6793a45f4be75ab83275.jpg

DEZ-2020-ny_003.thumb.jpg.3dc984f788d1c932222c71e4ab448ad6.jpg

DEZ-2020-ny_002.thumb.jpg.3d05556908e4fbbbed8cb4b189aa59f7.jpg

DEZ-2020-ny_001.thumb.jpg.047d42574f088e6a3c6487026e192d1b.jpg

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Aqui está outra parte do estilo final. Sala de estar e cozinha com quarto de hóspedes ao fundo. 

1844144406_livingkitchen.thumb.jpg.710f8c42953df47407b4c28dad20e5c7.jpg

E do outro lado da sala temos uma área de trabalho. O banheiro fica em frente à cozinha. 

737541977_draftinghouse.thumb.jpg.f50f85e5f3cd8dc7f37693e66a6afc51.jpg

the earth tones look amazing in your design.  pretty

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MaiBeso said:

Same pic in different lighting, love my pier end spot ♥

Nimetön1.png

Nimetön2.png

I love this! It looks amazing!

4 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Here is what I have done so far...

Eva Stilt.jpg

Eva Stilt2_001.jpg

Eva Stilt2_002.jpg

I adore that tone of yellow (makes notes for my house) and my favorite color for homes is that green. I could move right in!

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.