What are you grateful for right now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Rat Luv said:

Spring is coming!

Ā  Ā No! Bad! We're not even out of January yet, winter has barely just begun!Ā 

54c80c6b78240dba7abbd24b903472863ea652aa

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2021 at 10:30 AM, Pomeline Pancake said:

Incoming! Cat stack for you.

tumblr_da9368d3219c07a6efafd98e27f90e98_8c27ecbe_400.gif.0ad6431e3fbb5f947a5418e71e43a473.gif

Never eat a sandwich onĀ toast when the meat is a dark gray and one slice is gray. Just put it back in the back of the fridge along with all the other experiments.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am grateful for self-knowledge, and for growth into different forms of being. I'm grateful for the sense of expansion that is a flourishing life, for how that feels, for how it's as natural a part of life as breathing. I'm grateful for the seemingly impossible depth to life's most worthy treasures, practices, arts, and pursuits.

something i am super grateful here at the end of january of 2021:

since life has been very much up and down with everything happening in the world: i have been keeping people close of who i care for AKA family, close friends, etc.

i am most grateful for the people i have met through the pandemic and those beforehand.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

That we built our home up to where we can't flood..

Tennessee has gotten hit so hard last weekend and this week that there is so much flooding going on..

We had over 8 inches of rain in one storm then it's just kept on coming..

I feel for anyone in the way of the water..

Also I hope Australia is coming along after they got hit so hard a little while back..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Japanese KitKatsĀ :PĀ I bought four on eBay, they're like baby KitKats. I likedĀ the wasabi and matcha ones, but the apple pie one is INCREDIBLE! It actually smells and tastes like apple pie. And it's purple!

Not sure about the yoghurt and sake one thoughĀ :/Ā Don't think I'll be trying that one again!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.