What are you grateful for right now?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What's something about your life that that you're grateful for today?

Please post as often as you like.

I'm grateful for online virtual community, here and everywhere. It's something that makes this age a wonder in spite of so much.

Edited by Chroma Starlight
grateful^2 edit
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Chroma Starlight changed the title to What are you grateful for right now?

Two cherished pieces of land with valued neighbors in plots that are loaded with personal meaning baked right in like extradimension.

The discovery of an approach to building (or arting) from the heart, and the wonder and feeling of Purpose that ensues when you allow that to happen.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Chroma Starlight said:

What's something about your life that that you're grateful for today?

Please post as often as you like.

I'm grateful for online virtual community, here and everywhere. It's something that makes this age a wonder in spite of so much.

Nothing really. I take life one day at a time. The good and the bad, its all the same at the end of the day.

• Like 3

Today, I'm feeling grateful for simple things, the elemental things, in my experience. The way my body feels, the way this morning's sunlight pierces the cool air and penetrates my being. The flavors of tea and bagel in alternating bites. Small conversations filled with great care whispered across vast spaces in an instant. There's so much worth appreciating, it's beyond just me. The longer I contemplate the more joy I feel, this morning.

• Like 4

I am grateful that I still have a job, I'm grateful that my favourite restaurant in town is still open, and I'm grateful for all the wonderful friends I have in SL. 

Two of those things may change at any time but the last one won't.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

The longer I contemplate the more joy I feel, this morning.

Some mornings when I wake up I sing a song to my herd of kitties. I sing, with a tune I made up, "it's a brand new day, it's a brand new kitty day".  They really get off on it and become alert and look happy.

My grandson heard me sing this to the kitties, and one day he ran up to me early in the morning saying "Grandma, it's the day!"    :)

Yes, it's the day...it's the day!  People, understand!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Zzevir said:

Ultrasonic cat repellent 

Send them all to me.  

I was just thinking the other day of what I am truly grateful for and what my heart said was I am really grateful for the family and friends I've had and the cats I've had.  The sig others were a bad bomb I wish never happened.  I was just reading about Princess Diana and her "marriage from hell"...mine was too.   My ex also had the job from hell which never helped matters.  My first serious love was a bum, his Mom said so at the time but I was blind.  But, yes, he was a bum.  So, the best were family, friends, cats.  SL is the best on the internet.  It is way better than all the social medias combined.  I could be here past eternity and never get to all the things I could create here.  Politics aside, it's great here!  I left the politics in the dust.  People matter more.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 933 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.