The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

11 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

KraftWork Mini Boho Kitchen at Anthem (Fits Linden Homes)

KraftWork Mini Boho Kitchen at Anthem (Fits Linden Homes)

Here's the link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/184/120/1114  Checking the kitchen in person, it appears to be 5 LI, and it costs 499L$. Note: it does not include a fridge or stove top or any decor items!

kitchen.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just a quick note. I have been shopping ALL (except ACCESS which isn't open yet) the sales -- two hours now. Went LOTS of place and many stores don't have their items out although items are there (not on sale) OR "hidden" in that you have to do area search to find the sale items (GEEZ).  Advertised gifts are not out, etc.  This isn't a new phenomena but it seems worse this weekend or I picked all the wrong stores LOL.

So far I only purchased one thing which (no demo) turned out to be less than wonderful but may be useful down the line. 

So if you head out and start pulling your hair out -- tis not YOU!  Honestly this doesn't make me want to return and shop at the stores. It is just aggravating. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
grammar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Here's the link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/184/120/1114  Checking the kitchen in person, it appears to be 5 LI, and it costs 499L$. Note: it does not include a fridge or stove top or any decor items!

kitchen.jpg

Look at those backsplash options! I am definitely going to buy this. :D 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Look at those backsplash options! I am definitely going to buy this. :D 

I just went and got one and it's absolutely lovely.  I can see it fitting in with the decor in most of the Linden Homes.

Thanks for pointing it out as I sometimes don't check Flickr and miss group notices. 😀 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Malayaa said:

This 4 LI washstand looks like it might fit in with a rustic chalet theme....50L at Ebento weekend InsurreKtion  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tikka/238/37/1951

washstand.thumb.png.dd602e348f4f10cf829fe6d93a561b56.png

That washstand was one of the  many places that wasn't set up even close to time today -  LOL.   I am not going back for it, but cute. 

MEANWHILE -  there did seem to be a lot of kitchens out this weekend. None of them were speaking to me but hopefully they were perfect for some of you guys.  

If not -- I wanted to let you know there is a nice kitchette from Trompe Loeil out at Uber. Not sure if it is sold ONLY with the house or can be purchased on its own. But it is very low on triangles and would work well in many linden homes. 13 land impact at this size -- 11 if you make it more "normal" sized (I am two meters tall). 

image.thumb.png.5267a90a2589e2ec14dc3f15796b514a.png

PS. Looks like it only comes with the house. Nice idea as it is finished on both sides and so many places you could put it within the house it was designed for.  I would really like to see more PARTS of house and furniture from Trompe  Loeil. Some of my long time favorites are from them. 

This is at FaMESHed by the way. I think I forgot that. Fractured day. Too much shopping :D

Here it is in the house -- where "I" put it anyway.

2035705816_ranchkitchen.thumb.jpg.bd4f38bcde118a3ab178a055e71e51ea.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

kitchen.jpg

Kraftwork will earn money on selling the cook tops and fridge separate. On the other side, it can be good to have cooktops and a fridge to mix and match with other kitchen furniture.

KraftWork Modular Cooktop & Iron Pans at Uber

KraftWork Single Door Refrigerator at Fameshed

ETA: The fridge is so much as 7 Li but the decor inside can be unlinked and deleted, or used as decor out of the fridge. I personally see no need for decor in the fridge when on a low land impact budget.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Kraftwork will earn money on selling the cook tops and fridge separate. On the other side, it can be good to have cooktops and a fridge to mix and match with other kitchen furniture.

KraftWork Modular Cooktop & Iron Pans at Uber

KraftWork Single Door Refrigerator at Fameshed

ETA: The fridge is so much as 7 Li but the decor inside can be unlinked and deleted, or used as decor out of the fridge. I personally see no need for decor in the fridge when on a low land impact budget.

Aha! I actually bought the fridge (399L$), but didn't see the cooktop/pans at FaMeshed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I am sorry to be so dense today but, just to be clear, it is only the cooktop on sale at Uber and not the Edgewater kitchen?

Correct, though the cookware can be purchased with the cooktop pieces or separately as well.  

Edited by Matthieu Quander
  • Like 1