Jump to content

The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apple Fall has made its store shelving units available as a free gift - look for the yellow box under the AF banner at the landing point! 

Extremely exciting news from Muniick for this weekend's Happy Weekend Sale! Their entire Wickman Farmhouse Kitchen - in 4 finishes, Adult or PG - is being sold for only 60L$! Note that anyone who has

Well, I just found the place for beachy home furnishings! Amelia's Coastal Treasures  

Posted Images

Atelier Burgundy has these panels out for 60L Happy Weekend.  The HUD gives 5 wood color options and 5 wicker options.  They are 1 LI each (3 panels per single object), but based on the "More info", linking 3 will result in an LI of 2.  They'd even work well for half wall paneling by laying them on their side.  I panned out quite a ways and they still held at my LOD setting of 2, so they'll definitely hold up even across the distance of a large room.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atelier/23/137/21

image.thumb.png.5f2db15dca63deda28d123ac4173866b.png

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Elyeah said:

I don't know if it was an error or just a generous extra but when I bought this there were 2 boxes inside and one contained the chair and the other a beach blanket with umbrella

Which version did you buy? I got the one marked adult yesterday and there are no extra goodies inside 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Which version did you buy? I got the one marked adult yesterday and there are no extra goodies inside 

If you look inside the PG vendor, there is 2 items inside that have the same name - but one is apparently not the same item, but the blanket instead.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you look inside the PG vendor, there is 2 items inside that have the same name - but one is apparently not the same item, but the blanket instead.

Thanks. The beach blanket was a Saturday sale offering a week or two ago. I gave it a swerve because the Li was on the high side so not disappointed it wasn't accidentally left in the adult vendor 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

@Chloe Doloresand @Prokofy Nevais in! I am on a reserve list in case someone don't show up.

 

I am in and really just happy and amazed to be able to take part - here is my progress - it's still a mess at the finding the feeling stage but I am going for light stuff, lots of crystals and reflections and plants, lots of art. If anyone has any furnishings pointers for this style let me know - I am using about six pieces from other expo sellers at the moment and am not afraid to mix some older well known items in with the new...

Snapshot_085.jpg

Snapshot_086.jpg

Snapshot_080.jpg

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Which version did you buy? I got the one marked adult yesterday and there are no extra goodies inside 

The PG version but like you said the LI is very high.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2021 at 2:23 AM, Chic Aeon said:

Thanks. LOL   "Normally" (what is normal these days) the TEXTURE button would be up in the first menu ^^.   I never tried the sits so never saw that tab. Appreciate your response and will update my blog post and write to the owner. There really SHOULD be a notecard though :D.  I looked for one for sure LOL.

 

 

Yes really odd. I only noticed because I wanted to try and adjust the poses.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Atelier Burgundy has these panels out for 60L Happy Weekend.  The HUD gives 5 wood color options and 5 wicker options.  They are 1 LI each (3 panels per single object), but based on the "More info", linking 3 will result in an LI of 2.  They'd even work well for half wall paneling by laying them on their side.  I panned out quite a ways and they still held at my LOD setting of 2, so they'll definitely hold up even across the distance of a large room.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atelier/23/137/21

image.thumb.png.5f2db15dca63deda28d123ac4173866b.png

Has floors too. I bought the white pack, with 6 shabby wood options. 75 L Saturday sale... yes up just now, will disappear when? Who know.

shabby_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone in need of a motorcycle prop (grungy), there are two sets from DRD at 70 percent off at the Outlet.  This is the lower triangle one which is pretty reasonable. There is a duded out one with satchel and bedroll and lots of stickers and such and they come in a set (something I didn't realize until I bought them LOL).   The fancier one would be great for photos.  

 

They are mod so I took the scripts out and no one will drive them away. The MAIN reason that I bought these is that the LODs go on forever -- like across the sim forever and that is almost impossible to find (what next has some nice ones two that are cleaner :D).  

 

Anyway I plan to make the fancier one into a wearable version maybe adding my own pose since I need to practice poses again (last time I forgot some important steps it had been so long and THAT was messy; don't want to lose those skills.  Anyway here is a quick shot of the plain one.    

 

The TEXTURES on this are high so if that is a concern be sure and check the object > inspect tab.  

 

image.thumb.png.a01755963fb4094eb60f3e5e2246ca57.png

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

For anyone in need of a motorcycle prop (grungy), there are two sets from DRD at 70 percent off at the Outlet.  This is the lower triangle one which is pretty reasonable. There is a duded out one with satchel and bedroll and lots of stickers and such and they come in a set (something I didn't realize until I bought them LOL).   The fancier one would be great for photos.  

 

They are mod so I took the scripts out and no one will drive them away. The MAIN reason that I bought these is that the LODs go on forever -- like across the sim forever and that is almost impossible to find (what next has some nice ones two that are cleaner :D).  

 

Anyway I plan to make the fancier one into a wearable version maybe adding my own pose since I need to practice poses again (last time I forgot some important steps it had been so long and THAT was messy; don't want to lose those skills.  Anyway here is a quick shot of the plain one.    

 

The TEXTURES on this are high so if that is a concern be sure and check the object > inspect tab.  

 

image.thumb.png.a01755963fb4094eb60f3e5e2246ca57.png

Is this on the actual DRD Region, or some kind of event?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Is this on the actual DRD Region, or some kind of event?

At the event called "The Outlet" as mentioned in my post :D. It is by Seraphim and there is always a big link with various brands featured. It is ongoing and I think the people change out items when they feel like it.  Not sure on that but seems so.

 

While I am here, this is the version with the fancy stuff. I turned it into a wearable pose prop. It is a little high on triangles but very photogenic.

 

BIKE.thumb.jpg.4447511b296850ef2b4b8a4d1c7f5c3f.jpg

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

But, wait! There's another console table on sale today - this 2 LI piece at Fetch has multiple texture change options for the wood and the panels. (Only 134 triangles, for those who are counting.)

fetch2.JPG

fetch1.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me shamefacedly admits, for no particular reason, that she thought the word 'console' applied only to media furniture before coming to Belli.

Once upon a time that was my understanding as well. But here in the UK, at least, it seems to be any table too tall and narrow in depth for a coffee table. Suitable for tchotchkas or, in our house, unopened mail and a bowl full of small hand sanitizers.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Muniick is pretty much giving away everything related to the Coraline kitchen right now - table and chairs 60L in store entrance opposite the set mentioned by @LittleMe Jewell, the kitchen  itself 60L, there's an accessories set for 25L, and a stand mixer (a 25L Tuesday deal). Wew. Thanks, Muniick!

Muniick003.thumb.jpg.441729dbd0fd5a4f3db06de9f5afdba2.jpgMuniick001.thumb.jpg.21130d309955b790bfc7cbb3812b1899.jpgMuniick002.jpg.321008f6655a225cc1026a5678ab6782.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

And Scarlet Creative has the Tulum Resort on sale for 75L - I know, not quite Linden Home related, but it's such a good deal that I thought I'd share. It's not on ground level by the way, it around the 2700m high mark.

sc_001.thumb.jpg.59638b65d9ee18e810b5926cbfa3e547.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is maybe a bit high in LI and/or triangles for a few (LI=5 and it is a bit over 58,000 triangles), but I really love the look of it.  There is a separate Materials version, so you have your pick on that feature and the LOD will hold up well across a large room.  There are 3 color versions, each L$65 at Kopfkino as part of the eBento Weekend sale.

image.thumb.png.505642c03917c102eab2e2a742c55bdd.png

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, Arquet said:

Muniick is pretty much giving away everything related to the Coraline kitchen right now - table and chairs 60L in store entrance opposite the set mentioned by @LittleMe Jewell, the kitchen  itself 60L, there's an accessories set for 25L, and a stand mixer (a 25L Tuesday deal). Wew. Thanks, Muniick!

The wonderful thing about that kitchen is that it truly is modular, with the cabinet sides & backs actually being finished properly, so you can move those pieces around just about any which way you want to and you won't end up with any transparent or black sides/backs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...