The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

I just went all out and bought the full set for 5K.  I never seem to have the best luck with these things and I really wanted it so I figured this was the best way for me. 

I will absolutely be doing the same thing, and I don't care how many triangles it has. It's beautiful!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Epiphany is one of the most dangerous gacha games. Dangerous for my §L balance. One thing that's special here, is that you can return duplicate prices for points, and use those points to buy exclusive items that you can't get from the gacha machine. Urgh. But can I complain, when I willingly play?

I suppose that exclusive prize is included in the 5000 L fatpack that you can buy direct? Kitchen stools, oven mitt and apron hanger?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Epiphany is one of the most dangerous gacha games. Dangerous for my §L balance. One thing that's special here, is that you can return duplicate prices for points, and use those points to buy exclusive items that you can't get from the gacha machine. Urgh. But can I complain, when I willingly play?

I suppose that exclusive prize is included in the 5000 L fatpack that you can buy direct? Kitchen stools, oven mitt and apron hanger?

The text printed on the Flickr photo makes it sounds like the exclusive is included, but hopefully someone who's bought it will verify for us. 

Nutmeg@Epiphany

• Like 1

If you need a library, MoonShadow has units at 25% off each at the 30L Saturday 11th Anniversary event April 6-12. I was there  today at 4:00 SLT and they're still up so I have no idea how much longer they'll be around.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Unbroken Isle/39/48/2702

Old Books Cabinet black @ L$150
Old Bookshelf A black @ L$150
Old Corner Bookshelf black @ L$150
Old Thin Bookshelf black @ L$150

moonshadowsale30Lsat.thumb.jpg.f1309a654bc6ecbc9152292eb29a87e6.jpg

I already have the whole set at full price purchased months ago.  If you want to get all of them, they add up to L$600 total cost and it'll be like getting a partial set.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
messed up link
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

BackBone Lazy Gamer's Hideout Set - PG for 50L Friday:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BackBone/130/182/2106

Backbone50Lfridaydeal.thumb.png.5d630aaf77f85021e023b8e5d7eaf9f6.png

Lazy Gamer's Hideout Bed 8Li
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Desk 8 Li  (4 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Fridge 4 Li ( 2 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Drinks - Pack & Can (2 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Keyboard & Mouse 2 Li (2 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Shelf 2 Li (4 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Bunny 1 Li (2 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Noodles 2 Li (2 colours)
Lazy Gamer's Hideout Mangas 1 Li

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

If you need a library, MoonShadow has units at 25% off each at the 30L Saturday 11th Anniversary event April 6-12. I was there  today at 4:00 SLT and they're still up so I have no idea how much longer they'll be around.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Unbroken Isle/39/48/2702

Old Books Cabinet black @ L$150
Old Bookshelf A black @ L$150
Old Corner Bookshelf black @ L$150
Old Thin Bookshelf black @ L$150

moonshadowsale30Lsat.thumb.jpg.f1309a654bc6ecbc9152292eb29a87e6.jpg

I already have the whole set at full price purchased months ago.  If you want to get all of them, they add up to L$600 total cost and it'll be like getting a partial set.

Land impact 1 per part, books included?? 👀

• Like 2

Of possible weekend interest. I haven't been to bed yet (making an outpost in Mars which is HARD LOL but fun).  

image.thumb.png.7082bd249e3cc4f28bc1d46ae8b577d7.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Horizons Andromeda/39/155/1711

image.thumb.png.3ba31f9c1f40f49edaaacd8c725bdf8a.png

Tropix  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Atelier/69/93/21

image.thumb.png.4c53752179bf19b75b7f1972bfefe742.png

[InsurreKtion]  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tikka/246/32/1951

To be continued. Out of picture space. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Oh yes.  It was the best bookcase set I've ever brought.  :D

I went to the mainstore (link from the Marketplace listing) and bought the "B" bookshelf too. It cost 200 L. So now I have 2 different wide ones. They had a double too, but I drop it, for now.

I must correct you, I paid only 132 L for the thin bookshelf set. And I didn't need the Old books cabinet. 150 + 150 +132 + 200 (Full price in mainstore) = 632 L.

I hope the white library will come on sale in some event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is cute for chalets, though I had a bit of trouble finding a big enough wall space for it in mine. Maybe some models aren't as window-y as the one I'm using. Anyway, just L$50 so worth a try! 

ETA: Although the ad doesn't say so, PG is also available.

DD Weston Fireplace Seat Adult

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

This is cute for chalets, though I had a bit of trouble finding a big enough wall space for it in mine. Maybe some models aren't as window-y as the one I'm using. Anyway, just L$50 so worth a try!

do you happen to have a LM to this...I'm trying to find it on seraphim page on sales thingys and not having any luck

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

ETA: Although the ad doesn't say so, PG is also available.

Thank you Sylvia, I think that will also be perfect for my log home!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

This is cute for chalets, though I had a bit of trouble finding a big enough wall space for it in mine.

I sat on it and it is a bit large for my avi -- 1.81 meters, 5.95 feet per shape editor -- so for someone sized like me or smaller, the entire thing could be reduced in size to help fit on walls.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I sat on it and it is a bit large for my avi -- 1.81 meters, 5.95 feet per shape editor -- so for someone sized like me or smaller, the entire thing could be reduced in size to help fit on walls.

Yeah, I haven't tried that yet, since resizing sometimes jacks up animations. I'll wait and see if I wind up wanting to use it in my chalet...getting low on LI as it is. lol