The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

What or where is Kustom8? Can't find it inworld!

Ooooh, my bad. Yes, Kustom9 (didn't it use to be Kustom8? I guess I need to pay attention more.)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

It's on the wall on the right hand side (landmark will take you to the entrance).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Arquet said:

Ooooh, my bad. Yes, Kustom9 (didn't it use to be Kustom8? I guess I need to pay attention more.)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

It's on the wall on the right hand side (landmark will take you to the entrance).

You might be thinking of Collabor88, one of the early sales events that's still going strong. 

3 hours ago, Stella Carver said:

You might be thinking of Collabor88, one of the early sales events that's still going strong. 

Very possibly. There are so many sale events, it can be hard to keep track, and their name kind of blend all together.

Shoppers, come to the Shiny Kustom Collabmesh Friday Fair! Bargains galore!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

This is SO SO SO BAAAAD  - LOL.

It is the epitome of perfection for my "Boho Granny" house.  I am scared to go look at the triangle count but since no one will see it but ME most likely LOL  --  I may buy it anyway. So funny.  Shiny Shabby1916427370_Nutmeg.SpringEnsemble_AD.thumb.png.62d71c34523870e90c7a8f9fea4b1d34.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
punctuation
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

This is SO SO SO BAAAAD  - LOL.

It is the epitome of perfection for my "Boho Granny" house.  I am scared to go look at the triangle count but since no one will see it but ME most likely LOL  --  I may buy it anyway. So funny.  Shiny Shabby1916427370_Nutmeg.SpringEnsemble_AD.thumb.png.62d71c34523870e90c7a8f9fea4b1d34.png

Welcome to the dark side....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Some nice items on sale this weekend! It's been a while since I've seen something I really like at Zerkalo that doesn't break the bank in terms of land impact. This California couch (PG only) comes in at only 6 LI. The coffee table is 3 LI (and was an advent calendar gift this Christmas, so check your inventories before buying!), as is the California State wine rack, The flag and road sign are 1 LI each. Note that *each item* is sold separately, for 60L$. 

zerk3.JPG

zerk1.JPG

zerk2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Your Dreams has this living room set on sale for 60L$ for Happy Weekend. Small sofa 8 LI, large sofa 10 LI, round rug 3 LI, table with pitcher and glasses 2 LI. (Ignore the magenta tone to the photo - not sure what happened there, but the white/off-white and light gray sofas don't have that cast.)

YD.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Ok, being honest: who has seen this weekend set from Jian and hasn't thought of our Hammies???????????? 🤣  I need to get these carrots in case they pay me a visit 🤣

Jian-3.jpg

Don't know if you saw that Half Deer has a bunnie hutch at the Bloom event. :)

aeb21c3b27d2bf3f19ce52c07559ee11.jpg
https://gyazo.com/aeb21c3b27d2bf3f19ce52c07559ee11

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 7

WHY didn't I KNOW THIS!!!!????!!!????

Geez.  I tried clicking on parts of a linkset to see the triangle count but not the other way around (this in the inspect window).  It will show you what each of the pieces are and you can then add things up (again NO CLUE why things are in oh so many pieces; very messy).  Anyway, JUST the clothes on the hanger (no wreath) are about 360,000.  Not sure I can  live with that. There is a possibility that I may win a gift certificate to the store. If that happens I may rethink and take it out for photo shoots :D.   Really lovely, just too many damn triangles. 

Also on something this complex, a good way to narrow down which pieces go to what (assuming that they aren't named) is to look at the DATES in the far column and sort by them.  I can only guess that this has way more than 8 materials and the uploader devided the garment when uploading == rather than the creator doing it on purpose.  

image.png.1ef683c386c350fbb86f91aa28ff90cb.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
punctuation and deleted name
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

Just wanted to warn folks that is a VERY STRANGE hunt :D.   One prize was group on touch, some for sale. Prices vary up to 25 lindens and you don't know what you are getting (a few folks have photos of their prizes out at their booths). There are pinwheels EVERYWHERE so very much a "decoy" hunt AND I found one vendor for 25 lindens that had the scripts but no prize inside (I was trying to figure out what might be in the pinwheel from the contents).   I did get a nice daisy with a pose for a linden and some earrings (not my style but very nicely made).  

The sim was decorated very much like Spring and it was a fun visit, but there's that "but" in there LOL.  I didn't find what you posted above but really just went to see.   

• Thanks 4